Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Saint Augustine, Florida, United States|
|Length at Water Line||12.95 m|
|Min. Draft||1.98 m|
|Cabin Headroom||2.13 m|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||5600|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 100 gal (Other)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 100 gal (Stainless Steel)|
This is a boat for a dreamer who wants to sail to far-off destinations. This is why she is named "Dream Maker."
Her rich interior and robust full-keel heavy-displacement design make her very desirable for long voyages with a family or crew.
Dream Maker needs cosmetic work but she is solid and mechanically sound. The photos reflect bother her current condition and her prior condition, so you have an idea of her potential. She doesn't need much to achieve her prior glory! Her teak decks were removed and then glassed, Kiwi grip installed May 2021!
She is located in a boat yard in St. Augustine, FL, where there are many resources for refitting a boat. She is a classy lady with beautiful lines and the "Captain Ron" character and pedigree. There aren't many of these left in the world and she is worth bringing back. Bob Perry has called her one of his favorite designed, and she will turn heads anywhere you go!
- Hull painted 2009
- Teak decks removed and glassed 2009
- New dodger with full enclosure & screens June 2021
- All Lexan replaced in 2019
- Bowsprit replaced 2018
- New cockpit cushions
- Bow thruster
- Mainsail new in 2009 and barely used
- Simrad GPS, Radar, Chard Plotter (CP33)
- Salon interior repainted in 2019
- Salon cushions June 2021
- Dinette cushions 2019
- Forward head removed, master head complete with Raritan LecraSan treatment unit
- Two marine air conditioning units
- New Age diesel generator 10 KW, 127 hours
- Trace Charger/Inverter
- Morse controls replaced 2019
- Alternator replaced 2019
- Watermaker, type unknown
- Plow and danforth anchors
- Davits and RIB dinghy with 20 HP Honda OB
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.