Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Port Charlotte, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Length at Water Line||7.75 m|
|Max Draft||0.71 m|
|Dry Weight||6283 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||106|
|Designer||J. Winterbotham/t.m. Lack|
|Fuel Tanks||6 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||70 gal|
Reason for selling is "Bought another catamaran".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Only draws 2 ft 4 in without any center boards or other problem boards, using solid keels. Has a 180w solar panel to run the huge refrigerator
1983 Catalac 8M 27' Catamaran
Catalac catamarans have a great reputation for their solid build and great cruising abilities!
She's a wonderful liveaboard cat and a true bluewater pocket cruiser that's completely at home in Florida with her shallow 2' 4" draft. She will sail the Bahamas with comfort and safety with her shallow draft.
The Mercury four-stroke engine pushes her nicely. The solar panel is 180w with batteries dated 8/2021.
This 27FT Catalac has been used as a liveaboard and needs a good home. She has plenty of space and storage and 2 cabins, you can sleep 5 comfortably wherever she might take you.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Morgan, Gemini, and Hunter vessels for sale. If you're in the Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers, or Bradenton areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other catamaran sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This Catalac appears in good condition, the seller has lived aboard her for a couple of years. The Mercury outboard was recently installed and pushes her along nicely. To tilt the engine the steering link arm needs to be disconnected. One of the freshwater tanks has a slow drip leak. The Catalac is cluttered with personal gear from the seller (most not included with the sale) the seller recently purchased another catamaran and is working on it. The buyer will be responsible for the launch, haul, and block at a survey. The sails are older but reported by the owner to be in fair to good condition. The water heater has been removed. The seller is painting her topsides now. Standing rigging age is unknown, the running rigging has been upgraded as needed over the years.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Porta-potty (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Solar Panel (180 Watt)
- Storage Locker Lights (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Rudder (Transom Hung)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Autopilot (Raymarine)- GPS / Plotter (Garmin)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Blocks (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)