Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||1.68 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
True Beauty is Ageless - Rarely will you find a boat of this age in such magnificent condition. Recent upgrades include completely new bottom job. New cutlass bearing and stuffing box.
Makai was built during the age when boats were hand crafted rather than just mass produced. Her interior is warm and inviting and features lavish teak joiner work that reflects old world craftsmanship, rather than the modular Ikea-like interiors of today.
As you enter the companionway from the spacious cockpit you have a completely private separate aft cabin w/dble berth to port with it's own wet head. moving fwd you have the open galley leading into the main salon area. There is a U shaped seating/dining accommodation to port that can convert into another dble berth with a single berth settee/sofa directly opposite to Stbd. This entire space is completely open and lends itself to a comfortable yet secure common area, as there are numerous hand holds through out. Fwd of the salon is the owners suite with a dble birth and a private wet head.
Having been designed by renowned navel architect German Frers the Idylle 13.5 is not only a comfortable cruiser but a formidable performance boat as well. Come on aboard and allow her to take you on your next adventure!
The interior of the Beneteau 44 Idylle is large and expansive with incredible storage space. The Galley is spacious and open to the salon area. With two comfortable staterooms and two heads this yacht would make a great livaboard. Crafted with burmese teak in a lovely satin finish. Truly a beauty with an incredible interior layout.
- Two Staterooms each with ensuite Head
- Large Open Galley with lots of counter space
- Additional Freezer Compartment can be used for storage
- Deep and Comfortable Upholstery
- Teak and Holly Cabin Soles in like new condition
- 2021 New Galanz Air Fry / Microwave / Convection Oven
- 2021 New Dometic Isotherm refrigerator model CR49 EL
- 2021 New 3 Burner Propane Cooktop
- Ample Pantry Storage
- Perkins 4108. Four cylinder, 108 cubic inch displacement
- Engine completely overhauled/rebuilt in 2015
- Copper tube and neoprene hose fuel line with In-line Racor filter
- 12 volt fuel pump and a canister filter
- New Marine Air Conditioning Unit 16 BTU
- Heart Interface Link 1000 Inverter
- New Simrad GO9 XSE Chart plotter
- Raymarine Auto pilot
- Cockpit Stereo system CD w/Speakers
- Interior Stereo system BlueRay/DVD/CD w/Speakers
- HDTV 1080P
- VHF585 Class 'D' Marine Radio
- New ProMariner ProSafeFS30
- New ProMariner Battery Charger
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.