Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Length at Water Line||10.49 m|
|Dry Weight||22046 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||53 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||159 gal|
Reason for selling is "upgrading".
This Beneteau has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Beautiful 1986 Beneteau Idylle 13.5 - 2 Cabins - 2 Heads
Looking to sail and have space below deck.
Check out this beautiful Beneteau Idylle 13.5 with 2 cabins, 2 heads, and a large U-shape settee that converts to a bed.
The owner states that the Perkins 4108 diesel runs well and has recently replaced the alternator.
The cockpit is large with a table and beverage holders.
There are two large storage compartments. Inside the Starport compartment is the battery charger and three batteries.
There is also access to the steering cables.
Under the aft sit in the cockpit is a shower and access to the transom and swim ladder.
When you first enter the interior of the Beneteau Idylle there is a storage locker on the starboard side and the aft stateroom is on the port side.
There is some storage under the bed, a hanging locker, a mirror, and a storage compartment.
The fuel tank is located under this bed.
There is also access to the Perkins engine and the drive shaft.
You have access to a head with a sink and shower thru a door on the port side.
This head has access to the galley.
The galley on this Beneteau Idylle is all electric. You have a two-burner electric stove, a small refrigerator with a freezer, and a microwave.
There is no inverter onboard so you do need shore power to use the stove.
Under the island with the double sink is access to the Perkins engine.
Just forward of the galley is the large U-shape settee that converts to a bed. There is storage along the port side with a TV.
To the Starboard side from the galley is the navigation station. There is a VHF radio, stereo, AC / DC electrical panel, and a large chart table.
As you move towards the bow there are two storage compartments and then a long sofa.
Under the sofa is another water tank and behind the sofa is more storage.
Moving forward of the settee and sofa is the forward berth.
There is nice ventilation with three hatches that open. You have some storage under the bed, a hanging locker, and three storage compartments.
There is also access to a private head with a shower.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Catalina, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the Aurora, Proviso, Joliet, or Naperville areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 1986 Beneteau looks to be in nice condition. The age of the standing rigging is unknown but looks to be in good condition. The forestay was replaced. Some of the running riggings have been replaced. There is an engine hours meter at the Nav station but as stated by the seller it is not working. The seller did not purchase the sails but believes they are about three years old. The current owner noticed a small leak in the salon where some wiring came in from the deck. The area was sealed but the cushions on the salon have some water stains.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Nav Station (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator/freezer (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee - Converts To Bed (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Sink - Head (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Toilet - Manual (Included)
- TV (Included)
- Washer (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Dodger (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Batteries ( Number Of) (3)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Pro Mariner 30)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (3 -)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (3)
- Anchor Light (Included)- Compass (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Blocks (Included)
- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sheet Roller Cars (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)