The Hunter 335 is a great sailing boat with spacious accommodations below. Crew Zin has a wonderful walk-through transom with swim platform and has been one of Hunter's most popular boats. The layout includes a V-berth, starboard forward head, fore and aft facing dinette to starboard and a generous sized aft cabin. The cabin top is wide and flat for easy maneuvering on deck. The decks feel solid.
The owner has made many upgrades including:
- New hot water heater this Spring.
- New bottom paint this Spring.
- Charcoal grill on the stern rail.
- LED lights with dimming.
- 1000W inverter
- 12v cell signal booster.
- Custom cockpit cover.
- 100W solar panel with controller.
- Boss marine audio system with 2 waterproof speakers in cockpit.
- Safe for valuables.
- Memory foam mattresses.
- Rod holders for trolling.
- New galley sink faucet with filter.
- New shifter cable.
- Induction stove top.
- New radar unit – not yet installed.
- Steel cradle.
The owner is moving up to a larger boat to do the Great Loop. This boat is in the water and in Turn-Key condition. Call for an appointment to see this wonderful opportunity.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.