Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Length at Water Line||10.24 m|
|Dry Weight||16800 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||18.29 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||1630|
|Fuel Tanks||32 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||132 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not using it".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Beautiful 1990 Beneteau First 41S5! Ready to sail!
Beauty and strength are what describe this Beneteau First 41S5.
This particular sailboat comes with many upgrades not common on these boats. It has a 5kw Generator, hydraulic backstay, new electronics, air compressors for diving, and new bimini and sunscreens.
Proven hull, ideal for long trips anywhere you want to do. This is all you need for your cruise or liveaboard plans.
On deck, plenty of space to move around. All winches and lines are conveniently located to operate safely and efficiently. This mast is set up to have 2 head sails if necessary. The boat has a main, and a jib.
As you step inside after a long day of sailing, you are treated to a comfy interior with all the amenities you need to rest and relax.
As you step down, on the starboard side you have your nav stations with all the accessory switches and communications panel conveniently located. On the port, you have your galley that comes with a double sink, big refrigerator, stove, and oven. Lots of places to store pots and pans as well as food.
Forward you have your living area, u shape lounge provides space for a pantry right between the kitchen and the sofa. Opposite a regular 3-person sofa and in the middle your pull-up table to either enjoy meals or a good conversation. This area is completed by the 42-inch smart TV.
At the bow, you have a v-berth with a sink in the room and an enclosed on-suite bathroom.
Moving towards the back, you get your main bathroom on the starboard side. There is a walk-in shower, vanity, and toilet in this big bathroom. There is also access to the aft cabin from here.
On the port side aft, you have your main cabin, with lots of storage compartments and access to the back of the engine. This cabin is very roomy and easy to sleep with 2 people comfortably.
Overall if you are looking to live aboard, or cruise around, this boat is the best way to go.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Morgan, and Pearson vessels for sale. If you're in the Miami, Hialeah, Pembroke Pines, or Hollywood areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This boat is solid all around. The engine starts and runs smoothly, per the seller. The generator powers the whole boat. All the electronics are working properly. All the bimini and sunscreens are in good condition. The sails are in great condition too. All winches are in great shape, as well as your lines. The cabin is super clean, all appliances are working properly. Per the seller, this boat is sail ready, and ready for a new owner.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (2)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- TV (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Done In 2021)
- Air Compressor (Included)- Anchor (Included)
- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Dock Lines (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Propane Tank (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windlass Locker (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Inverter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (4 - 6V And 2 - 12V)
- Shore Power (2)
- Shore Power Cord (2)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Lowrance)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Dome (Included)
- Satellite Phone (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Included)
- Backstay (Hydraulic)- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sheet Roller Cars (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Spinnaker Pole (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Propane Storage Locker (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Main Sail (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)