Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hartlepool, County Durham, United Kingdom (TS24 0RU, Hartlepool Marina lock office)|
|Max Draft||2.21 m|
J39 Glory Days, reluctantly on sale as a much loved vessel with the crew having provided great Racing and sea keeping capability for many owners over the years.
8 berth fitted out for club level racing, very spacious vessel ideal for a crew of 4 to 8 can take upto 12.
Currently on a NERR TCF of 1.0591 carrying a full overlap number 1 and Asymmetric, it's IRC rating was around 1.0385
Glory Days, Ex Extreme, ex-Assasain, Ex-Yes is a fabulous vessel for each crew position she sailis incredibly well upwind and handles all conditions with ease. Is particularly well suited to strong wind beating and just goes like a train.
New engine 2016
New Asymmetric 2016
New number 2 headsail 2017
Viewings by appointment, more photos and info to follow.
Fitted with a new inboard engine in
3YM30 with a gearbox ratio 2.6 / 1
Supplied by Storrar marine £5000 Jan 2016
Shaft drive onto a 3 Bladed folding Maxi prop
Mast & Rigging
Stainless Steel Rod standing rigging last replaced in 2009
Hydraulic adjustable backstay
Aluminium mast and Spars
Triple inline spreaders with Runners
Most Running Rigging Replaced in 2016
8 deck winches
- Qty 2 on coach roof at base of mast with all lines through clutches
- Qty 2 at companionway one for tackling and other can be used to drop headsail from cockpit or fibe trim mainsail
- Qty x 2 large Genoa winches
- Qty x 2 Winches incorporated with the mainsheet system with full width traveler
Mainsheet is the German twin line system with endless loop linked through 2 self tailing cockpit winches.
The hull is fitted with a full length toerail track system for multiple Cleat,block adjustment. Ideal for barber haulers and fin tuning of headsail
Twin foil forestay with pre feed
Retractable Aluminium Bowspit with tackline lead to cockpit clutches and winch for easy trim and dropping of Kite
- Mainsail Sanders - Slab (2013) 2 Reefs
- Headsail lightweight Code 1 - (130% overlap Unknown Year but sevicable)
- Headsail lightweight Code 1 - (130% Unknown Year and in poor order)
- Headsail Sanders Code 2 - (2017)
- Other sails Sanders Code 3 (2013)
- Sanders Code 0 (2013)
- Heavy Spinnaker (Unknown Year)
- Light Spinnaker (Unknown Year)
- Assymetric Spinnaker, (2016)
The sails suit club racing however would benefit from a new mainsail if racing competitively (Reflected in asking price)
The rig was optimised by previous owner to run with Assymetric and Code 3 which brought the IRC down to 1.023
Loose footed main with 2 Reefs
Foil mounted headsails
Loose footed Furling drum with endless line fitted to Code 0, ideal with inexperienced or short handed crew
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.