Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Length at Water Line||10.77 m|
|Max Draft||1.5 m|
|Dry Weight||20000 lb|
|Cabin Headroom||1.98 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2172|
|Designer||Hunter Design Team|
|Fuel Tanks||40 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||150 gal|
FANTASTICALLY LOVED AND IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED HUNTER 40.5! READY TO GO SAILING TODAY, BRING FOOD AND CLOTHES!!
BEST REVENGE is truly a gorgeous, turnkey sailing machine! 40.5's are an excellent cruising option, especially for true Hunter fans. The current owners are only the second owners, and have loved the vessel, the way a boat should be loved. She has been upgraded, regularly hauled out for bottom paint and anodes, always hand waxed and the list goes on.
The owners take the sails off the boat after the season every year, and dry store them in their home. No sitting out in PNW winters! When any system needed attention, maintenance, or repair, it got it! There is a long list of spares for the vessel and all of it's systems.
Do not delay, call the listing broker today to set up your appointment to see your next boat!
- Groco C-60 wash down pump with quick connect, hose and sprayer
- Maxwell anchor windlass with both drum and wildcat.
- 200’ chain spliced to 150’ 3 strand nylon 35 lb.
- Danforth High Tensile anchor (Bow) 20lb.
- Danforth High Tensile anchor (Stern) in locker with 25 ft. of chain and 150 ft. 3 strand nylon rode.
- Anchor bracket on Port stern rail.
- Dedicated ss anchor cleat located lower center stern 250 ft. of floating nylon 3 stand for shore ties.
- Lifesling 2 with hardshell case.
- All halyards lead from powered winch to waterline for man overboard recovery
- Forespar Lightning Master lightning diffusor at masthead
- 80 foot tubular nylon jackline
- 2 pad eyes in cockpit
- Webasto diesel hydronic furnace with Summer and Winter loops, three heat exchangers and expansion reservoir
- Dickenson Newport solid fuel stove with removable chimney and custom fire glass door
- Seaward 6 gallon 110volt/furnace/engine heat exchanger water heater
- Additional Webasto recirculator pump for engine heat exchanger loop
- Engine room halogen lighting
- Emergency engine room fire extinguisher port
- 3 large AB fire extinguishers and one halon extinguisher for engine space.
- Solenoid fuel pump/engine shut off with engine stop button at helm.
- Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder color radar/chart plotter with MARPA master at Nav table
- RRL70C slave at helm
- RayChart cartridges for the entire West Coast of North America
- Interphase Forward looking sonar at helm
- ICOM IC`M502 VHF with DSC
- ICOM ICM`1 handheld VHF
- Raymarine smart autopilot with ST600 handheld remote
- Garmin GPS 120XL at nav table
- Eclipse CD 5423 AM/FM CD player with remote with selectable speakers in: Vee berth,
- Bose surround sound (4 speakers and 2 subwoofers) in main Saloon,
- Bose speakers in aft cabin, and Bose built-in speakers in cockpit.
- Supersonic 22inch 12 volt HD TV with USB and remote
- Blaupunkt DVD player with remote
- FireBoy XINTEX carbon monoxide alarm
- First Alert 10 year smoke alarm and USB
- Heart Interface 2000 watt inverter/charger
- Heart Interface Link 2000rR monitor
- Four Trojan Batteries totaling 800 amp hours
- Asymetrical spinnaker with sock
- Custom loose footed Mainsail with Harken ball bearing outhaul track
- Mainsail and Jib removed each Fall and stored indoors
- Dutchman mainsail flaking system
- Harken headsail roller furling system
- Hunter inner forestay chainplate
- Stowable inner forestay with highfield lever
- Forespar line control telescoping whisker/spinnaker pole with mast mount
- 12 Lewmar bleedable rope clutches,
- all lines lead to cockpit
- Harken ball bearing blocks for halyards,topping lift, and preventer lines.
- Harken dual cockpit turning blocks with stoppers for staysail and jib
- Harken ball bearing cockpit adjustable jib car system
- Harken Battcar ball bearing mainsail handling system
- Custom cockpit adjustable solid boom vang
- Single line first and second reefing system with Harken ball bearing blocks and in-boom doubling block
- Lewmar/Harken mainboom preventer
- Harken 14 to 1 line control adjustable backstay tackle
- T900 lower backstay with Harken block
- Lewmar Port side cabin top Manual winch
- Lewmar Starboard side Powered 2 speed halyard winch
- Lewmar Powered 2 speed Sheet winches
- Headsail and Mainsail halyards are Stayset x Topping lift T900
- All control lines lead to cockpit
- All Halyards removed each Fall and replaced with 3 strand nylon messenger lines (included)
- All lines reach from cockpit to waterline for overboard recovery
- All lines have reeving eyes for reeving messenger lines
- Custom made 2 inch Solid teak saloon table
- Custom solid teak recessed ceiling lighting
- Custom teak surrounds for Oceanair Screens/blinds on the 2 main Saloon hatches and foreword hatch
- Teak wine glass rack
- Custom ss main saloon grab rail
- Leather nav table surface
- Custom solid teak contoured nav seat
- Custom contoured solid teak companionway steps
- 5 Hella Turbo 2 speed 12 volt fans
- Halogen lighting throughout the boat
- Jabsco home sized toilet.
- Diverter valves for treatment and overboard discharge of sewage or diversion to holding tank
- Raritan Electrasan Type 1 marine sanitation system
- Custom replacement 40 gallon ss holding tank with gauge (new, never used)
- Magma Newport ss propane BBQ
- Custom fiberglass sealed propane locker with two 2.5 gallon aluminum propane bottles with switching valve.
- Bosch LED forward nav lights
- LEDs in stern light, steaming light, and anchor light.
- Forward deck light
- Custom ss stern arch with high powered halogen lamps
- Solid teak bow and stern seats with white plastic winter replacements.
IJPE : 760.33 sq ft
I : 50.33 ft
J : 13.25 ft
P : 52.00 ft
E : 16.42 ft
Working Sail Area : 760.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hunter 40.5 was conceived as a comfortable cruising boat, and as in all Legend Series boats, a tough competitor too. She blends comfort, performance, and shorthanded sailing capabilities all in one package. Her powerful rig, swept back spreaders, and large mainsail enhance her performance, while the bulb-wing keel keeps her stable and shallow in draft. Special touches like a small furling headsail, single-line reefing, and sail flaking, make cruising the 40.5 so enjoyable. A wide-open cockpit, complete with table keep you comfortable in a seaway or on the hook. Down below, there is an incredible salon finished in rich fabrics, hand-rubbed teak and Corian counters. The L-shaped galley is truly workable including a dual-opening refrigerator and freezer, stove with oven, and even a dish rack complete with dishes. Accommodations are sumptuous and can handle a crew of six and even eight with the optional tri-cabin version. The Hunter 40.5 boasts 17 opening ports and enough dry storage to comfortably live aboard. From the innovative walk-through transom to the stainless anchor roller, no one provides a better-equipped or a more value-oriented, comfortable cruiser than the Hunter 40.5.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.