Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Length at Water Line||9.81 m|
|Max Draft||1.91 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2270|
|Fuel Tanks||105 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||116 gal|
|Holding Tanks||30 gal|
"Stoic" - Not your traditional Nauticat - the NC39 features a fast and agile hull with deep fin keel and a low sheer with sunken cockpit aft. Designed with performance sailing in mind - the NC39 is an incredible yacht!
"Stoic" is a two owner very clean boat - Well equipped & Ready to Cruise! She is pure Nauticat below with elegant Burmese teak throughout. "Stoic" is a 3 - cabin model with large fore, and master aft cabins along with a nice side / bunk cabin. The pilot house offers excellent visibility from the steering station and large U-settee. A MUST SEE!
Well loved and cared for, "Stoic" is ready for her next adventures!
Incredible Finnish craftsmanship handcrafted with real Burmese Teak - absolutely gorgeous! True pilothouse layout with private master aft cabin and en-suite head, upper pilothouse with huge u-shaped settee and inside helm station to starboard. Forward and down is a large linear galley on starboard across from a nice side cabin and head. Forward is a large, nicely finished V-berth.
- Eberspacher Forced Air Diesel Cabin Heater
- Three Fan Heaters & 4 Golden Rod Heaters for Winter Cabin Air Circulation.
- Stainless Steel Helm Seat at Inside Station
- Bug screens for all ports and hatches.
- Curtains for PH side windows
- Fitted carpeting throughout
- Fitted bedding for all three cabins
- 6” residential foam mattress in aft cabin
- 5” memory foam residential type mattress in V-Berth
- Pilot house window sun awnings.
- Four custom rain proof vent covers for hatches.
Nice linear galley with 12v refrigeration at aft end, stove in middle & sink at forward end - excellent prep space and good for offshore cooking with belt/ hall across. Huge storage pantry across to port and easy access to side cabin / storage closet.
- Propane Stove w/ Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Fresh Water Foot Pump
- 12v Refrigeration - Isotherm 2 Speed
- GFCI Outlet in Galley
- Deep Double Stainless-Steel Sink
- Isotemp 5 Gallon Domestic Hot Water Heater – 110v & Engine
- Two Heads w/ Showers
- Sinks in Vanity w/ Storage
- Tile Floors
- Manual Pump Toilets
- Shower Sumps
- Opening Ports
- 110v GFCI Outlets
- Garmin 44cv chart plotters w/ West Coast USA Charts - One at each helm station (New 2017)
- Autohelm AH6000 Autopilot
- ST50 Wind on Cockpit Bulkhead
- ST50 Speed on Cockpit Bulkhead
- Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter/Radar – Inside Helm
- Raytheon Raypilot 650 Autopilot Controller – Inside Helm
- Autohelm ST6000 Autopilot Controller – Outside Helm
- ICOM IC-M59 VHF Radio
- Sony Stereo AM/FM/CD/Apple/MP3
- 22” TV w/ DVD Player
- 110v Shorepower System w/ 50’ & 25’ 30 Amp Shorepower Cords
- Mastervolt 2400-Watt Battery Charger/Inverter
- Two Lifeline 4-D, 210 Amp-Hour House Batteries
- One Optima 31 75 Amp-Hour Starting Battery
- Xantrex Linklite 10 Battery Monitor System
- Shorepower Polarity Tester
- Shorepower Isolation Transformer
- USB Power Ports Throughout the Boat
- LED Lighting Throughout
- Yanmar 4JH2E - 50 HP Auxiliary Diesel Engine - 2270 Hours
- 3 Blade Bronze Max Prop
- Separ 2000 - 15 Micron, Back-Flushable Fuel Filter w/ Vacuum Gauge
- Aqualarm Raw Water Monitor & Alarm
- Jabsco Diaphragm Auto Bilge Pump
- Fuel Tank 101 Gallons Total (Port - 69 Gallons & Starboard 32 Gallons)
- Bow Thruster - Side Power 4HP
- Eberspacher Forced Air Diesel Cabin Heater
Sails & Rigging
- Full Batten Dacron Mainsail
- Selden Ball Bearing Mainsail Track System
- Doyle Stack Pack Lazy Bag Mainsail Cover (New 2015)
- Furling Dacron Genoa w/ New UV Cover in 2018
- Furlex Genoa Furler
- Storm Jib on Wire Halyard
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Backstay Adjuster
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Bosons Chair
- Whitlock Mechanical Steering System at Exterior Helm
- Capilano Hydraulic Steering System for Interior Helm & Auto Pilot
- Teak Deck & Side Decks
- Teak Caprails w/ Gates Port & Starboard
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Cushions
- Teak Cockpit Sole and Benches
- Additional Midship Cleats
- Extra Winches on Mast
- Bow Thruster - Side Power 4HP
- 3 Blade Max Prop
- Outboard Motor Bracket
- Full Boat Cover
- Winch Covers
- Windlass Cover
- Helm Cover (New 2015)
- Small Dodger (New 2015)
- Lofrans Tigris 12v Electric Windlass w/ Wireless Remote Control
- Primary 44 lb Bruce Anchor w/ 228’ - 5/16” HT chain & 165’ ¾” Rode
- Secondary 30 lb Danforth Anchor w/ 40’ - 5/16” BBB chain & 165’ ¾” Rode
- Double Bow Anchor Rollers
- Anchor Wash Down System
- Four Oversized Round Fenders
- 5 Gallon Aluminum Propane Tank Re-Certified August 2020
- Suunto Binnacle Compass
- All New Exterior Canvas in 2015
- Four Type II PFD’s
- Throwable Type IV PFD
- Switlic 4-Person Life Raft
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket Mounted in Galley
- Xintex Propane Fume Detector w/ Alarm & Auto Shut Off
- Xintex Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm
- Two Smoke Detectors
Upgrades Since 2008
- 2008, Sony stereo receiver, 2-AM, @FM, Apple, MP3 and CD player.
- 2008, Raw water pump speed seal installed.
- 2008, Compass added to foreword cabin overhead.
- 2008, Steering hydraulic ram rebuilt and serviced.
- 2008-2013, Five 12 volt socket outlets wired and installed.
- 2009, Xantrex, Link 10 Battery Monitor installed.
- 2009, Two Nauticat factory cast spring line cleats added.
- 2009, 22” TV and DVD player installed.
- 2009, TV antenna installed to aft cabin.
- 2010, Automatic greasing gland installed on rudder bearing.
- 2010, Main and secondary anchor systems modified and new gypsy capstan purchased.
- 2010, SeaClear PC GPS navigation system installed.
- 20010-2014, Most all lighting has been fitted with LED lighting systems.
- 2011, modified saloon table to sliding top for access.
- 2012, Raw water flow sensor and oil pressure switch connected to an alarm.
- 2012, Pro Tech stainless steel line reel and 400 feet of shore line, with cover.
- 2013, New continuous Trident Marine propane supply line installed.
- 2013, Fitted carpeting installed throughout the boat.
- 2013, Vacuum gage added between engine & first fuel filter to monitor filter condition.
- 2013, Remote wireless windless operation switches.
- 2013, 6” residential foam mattress added to aft cabin.
- 2013, 5” memory foam residential type mattress added to forward cabin.
- 2013, Aft head supply water sea cock replaced.
- 2014, New pilot house window awnings.
- 2014, New 3.5 GPM wash down pump and piping.
- 2014, Four USB 5 volt sockets wired and installed.
- 2015, Propane/CNG sniffer, alarm auto solenoid valve closure system wired and installed.
- 2015, USB 5 volt socket wired and installed in V-berth
- 2015, Doyle Stack Pack Lazy Bag Mainsail Cover
- 2015, All new Sunbrella “Captains Navy” canvas covers, built and installed.
- 2015, New Captains Navy Sunbrella companion way dodger built and installed.
- 2015, New Sunbrella “Captains Navy” UV protections installed on genoa.
- 2015, New stern companion way Kevlar and broad life lines installed.
- 2015, Two new shroud cleats for flag halyards.
- 2016, hot water heater 110 volt heating element and limit switches replaced with original equipment parts.
- 2017, Fabricated and installed self-launching anchor roller and reinstalled existing roller thus providing two bow rollers.
- 2017, new Airmar P 19 depth transducer.
- 2017, two new Garmin 44cv plotter multi instrument.
- 2017, new 1” sea cock under galley sink.
- 2017, new 1.25” sanitary sea cock under aft berth.
- 2018, insulation added to the furnace air ducts.
- 2019, New windshield wiper arms and wipers blades were installed.
- 2019, spare parts added including cooling hoses, fuel lines, alternator, starting motor.
- 2019, new upper rudder bearing of split design for ease of replacement.
- 2020, Starboard and center windshields were re-bed in the aluminum frames and the frames resealed to the cabin with Sika 296 seal/adhesive.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.