Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Guilford, Connecticut, United States|
|Length at Water Line||10.97 m|
|Max Draft||1.42 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2100|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 57 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 100 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 52 gal|
Whether you are going to Block or the Islands, this large boat easily run by two and will take you anywhere in style and ease. Don't get stuck at home this summer with no place to go.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 42 MarkII has earned an international reputation as the leader in her class. Design, cruising performance, and comfort, all make the Catalina 42 the first choice of sailors worldwide. The hull of the 42 MkII is high volume, and easily driven, with a fine entry, firm midship section, and smooth run aft terminating in a modified reverse transom with an uncommonly spacious and functional boarding platform. This 2 stateroom model features varnished teak jointery, ash hull side paneling, excellent light and ventilation. This model offering builds one forward and one aft cabin.
Centerline queen forward with, port and starboard shelving, ample storage under berth and port and starboard settees provide extra seating, easy access to berth. Hanging locker is starboard. Head/shower cabinet with sink, vanity is just aft on Starboard side.
Main salon features 'U" shaped seating area to starboard and a large oval table.
Portside is a single large curved settee with navigation station at Starboard forward bulkhead.
Galley: is immediately down companionway to port: Features ample storage, large refrigeration cabinet, Princess 3 burner propane /oven and large counter spaces. A double SS sink w Hot and Cold pressure water. 11 gallon hot water heater. A bin outboard is custom freezer. Cabinet spaces above galley outboard to port are large and microwave.
A second head/shower is starboard just aft of midship (ahead of the aft cabin entrance) with head shower, sink and vanity, double access.
Aft to starboard is a large double stateroom with ample overhead access, storage locker and good ventilation/lighting complete with overhead "Escape" hatch.
Large well designed cockpit seats 8 comfortably. Edson pedestal steering, with Ritchie compass. SS Grab rail on steering pedestal.
Lazarrette storage Portside, large opening hatch to starboard
Propane storage locker in cockpit
Walkthru transom with filler panel and folding stern ladder
2 outboard locker cabins on transom
2 30 Amp shore power access plug
- New Dodger,Bimini, and connector (2018)
- Full cockpit enclosure
- New Lifelines (2020)
- Custom Aluminum Arch w/davits, lights
- SS stanchions w double lifelines
- Three entrance gates: port, starboard and aft for easy access
- Aluminum mast and boom
- Lewmar CST 54 sheet winches, port is electric
- Port Electric cabin top halyard winch
- SS bow pulpit, and stern pulpits with "Queen" seats port and starboard w cupholders
- Folding ss stern boarding ladder
- Six opening deck hatches
- SS deck grab rails
- Outboard genoa tracks
- Inboard line control genoa tracks
- Maxwell 800 electric windlass in bow locker
- All lines lead aft
- Anchor is CQR 35# w 150' chain, 200' nylon rode
- Spare anchor, 15# Danforth, 100' chain and 150' rode
- Anchor wash down system
- Cockpit shower
- 2 propane storage lockers in cockpit
- 3 Piece winter cover
- Raymarine e95 Hybrid Touch chartplotter on pod at helm (2014)
- Raymarine 4k HD Radar (2014)
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- St 60+ speed, wind, (w true/apparent), depth
- St 6002 Smart Pilot autohelm
- Stereo with cockpit speakers
- Engine control panel w temperature , volts, fuel and tachometer
- Single lever shifter/throttle Start/stop button
- 2-8D Batteries 1- 4D battery House Batteries (2018)
- Panda 8 KW generator
- Magnum 2800 Charger/Inverter (2011)
- 2 Air-conditioners w/reverse cycle heat
- 2 Custom installed Refrigeration and Freezer, Seafrost Cold plate system
- 2 30 Amp shore power connections with cords
- Furling Mainsail
- Furling Headsail
- Asym Spinnaker with ATN sock
- 2004 Achilles HB275
- Yamaha 8hp outboard
- 2 10# Propane cylinders
- Spurs Line cutter
- 19" Autoprop
- Water Filter in galley for drinking
- Lg Magma Grill
- 2 fuel tanks 39 & 18
- Esbar Heat
Keel #1 Lead
Keel Type : Wing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.