Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Marina Del Rey, California, United States|
|Length at Water Line||9.22 m|
|Length on Deck||11.07 m|
|Max Draft||1.78 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||15.29 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 25 gal (Other)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 72 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 17 gal|
Persistence is a very clean and well-cared-for vessel, one of the most popular boats of this size with over 3,000 built between 1982-2006. The original version was replaced in 1995 by the MK II which boasts a larger cockpit for comfort and entertaining and a more roomy and comfortable quarter berth cabin, which is huge!
- New Batteries August 2022
- New Inverter August 2022
Beginning at the bow there is a forward stateroom with a nice sized V berth with storage lockers port and starboard and below the berth . Immediately aft to the port is a very roomy head with a Vacuflush head and "wet" shower. Further aft is a spacious salon with ample windows and ports for great ventilation. The dinette table folds up against the forward bulk head which adds to the spaciousness. The table also lowers down to join the settee on the port side, making a large double berth. There are two seats on the starboard side with a table in between. This table also drops down to make a long settee / single berth. Adjacent to the head, forward of the stb settee is a locker and deep drawers for additional storage. Aft of the settee is the Nav Station with 12v/110 panel at your finger tips and storage for future electronics. Continuing aft on the starboard side is the aft stateroom with a large athwartship double berth and hanging locker with drawers. Full "U" Galley is adjacent to port with plenty of storage space and working counter space. Located next to the companion way lends to a convenience to salon and the cockpit for the galley Chief.
- Teak interior
- Teak sole
- Vacuflush Head
- AM/FM/CD with interior and exterior speakers
- Dodger and Bimini
- Ample opening hatches & ports for ventilation and light
- 6'5" headroom
Large "U" shaped galley to port of companionway. Great for working underway or while on the hook . Centrally located between salon and cockpit with ample working counter space and storage.
- Deep double SS sink w/ hot and cold pressure water
- Adler Barbour refrigeration/freezer (compressor replaced 2011)
- Princess Propane gimbaled stove and oven
Electronics and Engine and Electrical
Full Nav Station at the base of companionway to starboard with 12V / 110V panel at your finger tips.
- New Inverter (August 2022)
- Battery combiner
- New Batteries (August 2022)
- Raymarine ST60 Knot / Depth / Windspeed-point
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- SL70 CRC Chartplotter w/ Ray 120 GPS
- Raymarine 2KW Radar
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ Ram Mic
- Ritchie SP5C Compass @ helm
- Mast head Tricolor
Powered by a UNIVERSAL 35hp 4 cyl FWC
- Autostream feathering prop
- Edson Pedistal
- 40" Destroyer wheel (leather wrapped)
Sails and Rigging
"Persistence" is a single spreader, keel stepped, mast head rigged with all lines leading aft to cockpit to (2) Lewmar Primaries #48 ST two speed winches and (2) cabin top Lewmar ST#30, two speed winches . Inboard and outboard genoa tracks and traveler control with adjustable system for ease of single handed sailing. Schaeffer furling head system and Charleston Spar In Mast furling rig.
- Doyle In Mast furling main w/ vertical batten (original)
- 2010 Hood IN Mast furling main w/ vertical batten (currently on boat)
- 2009 Hood 135% furling jib (currently on boat )
- 2007 Pineapple furling jib
- Pineapple asymmetrical spinnaker with sock
- Hood .75 oz symmetrical spinnaker w/ sock
- Hood 1.5 oz symmetrical spinnaker w/ sock
- 3 1/2" Spinnaker pole.
2014 the Main furling system was service
- new furling line
- new out haul
- new back stay
New life lines ...
I = 44'9"
J = 14'4"
P = 39'0"
E = 12'0"
- FUEL ... 25 gal (aft and port)
- HOLDING ....17 gal ( port / mid ship)
- WATER .... 61 gal ( Fwd .. 25 gal / Aft ..30 gal / Hot Water Heater 6 gal )
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.