Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Rock Hall, Maryland, United States|
|Length at Water Line||9.14 m|
|Length on Deck||11.28 m|
|Min. Draft||1.52 m|
|Total Sail Area||1071 ft²|
|Headsail Area||514 ft²|
|Mainsail Area||330 ft²|
|Max Bridge Clearance||16.31 m|
|Cabin Headroom||2.03 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||701|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 67 gal (GRP)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 121 gal (GRP)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 25 gal (GRP)|
An absolutely gorgeous classic featuring the "B" INTERIOR with All of Gozzard's Options and featuring some marvelous CUSTOM TOUCHES - SUPERBLY MAINTAINED - TURNKEY
A MUST SEE - THE BEST GOZZARD I HAVE SEEN!!!!!
The Gozzard 37 follows the 36 with improved hull/ keel shapes and slightly deeper draft with less wetted surface as well as a larger rig that really improves performance speed and pointing. The 37 has a modern, but, traditional looking cutter rig with beautiful lines, a beamy hull providing a very roomy and comfortable interior with great storage, lots of deck space, and a large, well contoured cockpit. The "B" Plan features a much nicer and larger galley arrangement than the original 37 and features more work space, storage and a larger refrigerator/freezer and a very cozy and romantic table for two which also serves as a great chart table and office space.
Her very clever interior converts as needed from a big open saloon during the day to a super comfortable private cabin at night. She feels so much larger than her 37'.
Her high aspect cutter rig does not sacrifice performance and provides the flexibility to sail well, efficiently and safely in any kind of weather.
Gozzard's fit and finish is (as everyone knows) gorgeous!
Descending the Companionway into "Kachin Mana" you will see all the way forward to the bow and forward bulkhead where louvered doors providing access to a large, cedar lined hanging locker. Instead of a Vee Berth, there is a very clever convertible Saloon with a fixed coffee table that with a minimum of effort flips up as a 6 person dining table. Then, just as easily, the opposing settees pivot together to make a large centerline queen berth. This, at night, becomes a large, comfortable and private Cabin.
Aft on Starboard is a "U" shaped Galley with cultured marble counters, 2-burner Force 10 stove with broiler, an LG Micro Wave Oven, a nice sized sink with Hot/Cold water and a fresh water hand pump and 2 refrigerated ice boxes that can be individually temperature set. Every bit of space is used for storage including a bank of 4 drawers, cabinets under the sink, and 3 big cabinets with sliding doors above the counter plus a nice sized cabinet with a beautiful etched glass door. There is room to really cook and entertain.
Behind the Galley is the Aft Cabin entrance with a combination drawer and cabinet at the entrance and a long shelf along the hull for all of your "stuff". This Berth is large and comfortable.
Across on port is a very cozy Dining area for two that also serves as a nav station with storage under. The Electrical Panel is mounted along the hull side with Battery Monitors, VHF and AM/FM/CD Stereo Player, Generator Panel and Ray Marine RC530 Radar/Chartplotter/GPS Display
Behind the Dining Table is the Head with a divided Shower/Commode and Sink area with good elbow room and privacy. There is an opening Hatch for ventilation and light.
The Engine Compartment is nestled under the Companionway Steps with good access to both sides.
- Mermaid Marine 16,500 BTU Heat Pump
- Hot/Cold Pressure Domestic Water System
- Teak & Holly Sole Throughout
- Screens, Shades and Curtains on all Ports and Hatches
- Cultured Marble Countertops in Galley and Head
- Custom Tile Work in Galley and Head
- Force Ten 2-Burner Stove & Broiler
- LG Microwave Oven
- 12Volt Fans in Forward and Aft Cabins plus Galley
- USCG Safety Package and Fire Extinguishers
Sail Handling Equipment
The Gozzard 37 is a High Aspect, Mast Head Rigged Cutter with 1017 square feet of sail. She has a Double Spreader Mast with a Bridge Clearance Height of 53'-6". All lines are led aft. Well designed for cruising and ease of use in all conditions.
- Furlex Headsail Furling Systems for both Genoa and Staysail
- Custom Built Curved Self-Tending Staysail Traveller
- Forespar Rigid Boom Vang that Converts with on-deck pad eyes to a Preventer
- Selden In-Mast Furling System
- Mainsheet Arch over Cockpit with overhead Cockpit Light
- Quantum Furling Mainsail
- Lewmar 44ST - 2-Speed Primary Winches
- Quantum Furling Cross-Cut Dacron Genoa w/White Sacrificial Cover
- Quantum Furling Cross-Cut Dacron Staysail w/Adjustable Clew Board & White Sacrificial Cover
- Spinlock Sheet Stoppers
- 2 - Lewmar 30ST Halyard Winches
- Lewmar 30ST Main Sheet Winch located on Steering Console
The Gozzard 37 is built with both a Ship's 12 Volt and a Shorepower 120 Volt Electrical Systems
- Panda 4200 Plus Generator with Custom Distribution Panel
- 6 Industrial Quality Lead Acid 2-Volt Cells (7-10 years) with 612 Amp Hours
- Link 2000 R Battery Monitor
- Single Optima Red Tom AGM Diesel Starting Battery
- Freedom 15 - 75-Amp Inverter/Charger
- 150 Amp High Output Alternator
- 50' - 30 Amp Shorepower Cord
- Ritchie Compass at Helm
- Davis Windex at Mast Head
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata with Speed and Depth plus water temperature
- Raytheon ST60 Wind Speed & Direction Instrument
- Ray 45 VHF Radio
- Raytheon RL70C Radar/Chartplotter/GPS at Helm with Raychart at Nav Station
- Raytheon 6000+ Autopilot with Fluxgate Compass & Type 1 Linear Sail Drive
- Clock & Barometer
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo Player with Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Gimballed Compass on Ceiling and Viewable from Nav Station/Dining Table
Deck and Hull Construction and Equipment
The Hull is a sandwich cored construction with ATC A500 Core Cell. The Deck is also molded FRP sandwich construction with 1/2 & 3/4" ATC A500 Core Cell with outer and inner skins of about 1/4" and extra reinforcing is added to cleat, mast step and winch areas. There are no bio-degradable materials used in the hull, deck or rudder. (Core samples are available to be seen during showings)
- Full Length FRP Rub Rails
- Fold Down Walk-thru Transom with SS Boarding Ladder
- Maxwell VCR 1200 Vertical Anchor Windlass with Up/Down Foot Controls forward and remote switch at Helm
- Seawater Washdown at Bow
- H/C Pressure Cockpit Shower
- Custom Leaded Glass Teak Cafe Doors
- Companionway Storm Panel Track with Drop Down Boards inside Cafe Doors
- Teak Sliding Overhead and Hinged Companionway Screens
- 6 Chocks & Cleats
- 2 Safety Harness Pad Eyes in Cockpit & Jack Line Pad Eyes on Deck
- Beautiful Dolphins on Coaming and Gozzard Step Plates at Lifeline Gates
- Dock and Mooring Lines
- Lifeline MOB System Package and USCG Safety Package
- Bow Sprit of Asian Teak
- Dodger, Bimini & Connecting Panel made with Sunbrella fabric
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Winch, Companionway, Helm & Hatch Covers made with Sunbrella fabric
- Factory built Dinghy Davits incorporated into Stern Rails
- Forespar Outboard Motor Crane
- Teak Outboard Motor Bracket
- Westerbeke 63B fresh water cooled, 4-Cylinder, 63HP Diesel Engine
- Sidepower 4HP Bow Thruster
- PSS NO-Drip Shaft Seal System
- Whale Gusher 10 Mechanical Bilge Pump
- Rule 1100 GPH with built in Float Switch & Manual/Automatic Switch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.