No matter what your sailing lifestyle , the Sabre 386 delivers excellent performance whether you are cruising, racing or doing a combination of both!
The boat has been moved to a new location for easier viewing:
Regatta Point Marina
1015 Riverside Drive
Palmetto, FL 34221
This 2006 model is in pristine condition and demonstrates how an owner that cares looks after its Yacht.
- AC Recently Serviced (11/15/2019)
- Installed 3 new Full River Group 31 AGM Batteries (11/15/2019)
Sabre designed the Sabre 386 with the performance cruiser in mind. The interior was designed to provide larger more accessible berths, more storage for the cruiser and more comfort.
This is the most accommodating Sabre ever built! Her hull, keel and rig design focused delivered an easy to handle vessel and outstanding performance even with a small crew.
Hull construction is vacuumed bagged Divinycell PVC foam core and structural E-Glass providing a stiff, strong and dependable structures. Decks are also cored with Divinycell so that no water can be absorbed into deck coring or hardware reinforcements. Rudder stock is made of carbon fiber for maximum strength and safety.
Salon furniture is crafted in American Cherry and finished with a solvent based varnish for durability and depth.
The Galley on the Sabre 386 is a chef's delight! Include a three (3) burner stainless steel stove with oven and many lockers for provision storage for a long voyage. Microwave oven, DC refrigerator with front access door and the galley counter extension.
The Navigation table is aft facing allowing for visual contact from the helm to the nav station. The navigator's seat back folds away to become part of the the berth back when not in use.
The Sabre 386 is elegantly appointed while at the same time very functional and practical on its approach.
Great Blue Water Cruiser!
This boat is built to NMMA, ABYC, USCG and CE Category A Standards.
This boat has had two owners. One a doctor, the other a professional in the medical field. They took great care of the boat but did not get to use it much. This is your chance to get a great deal on a super clean and well maintained boat that is ready for Cruising.
NOTE: With the exception of pictures of the boat on the hard, all other pictures were taken by Listing Agent on Oct 16, 2019.
Designer: Sabre Design Team - Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
- LOA: 38 ft 7 in
- Beam: 12 ft 8 in
- LWL: 32 ft 6 in
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
- Displacement: 17300 lbs
- Ballast: 7250 lbs
- Bridge Clearance: 56 ft 4 in
- Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
- Keel Type: Bulb/Wing
- Ballast: 7350lb
- Displacement: 17300
- Max Draft: 4'8" ft
- Modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH3-TBE
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Engine Power: 40 HP
- Engine Hours: Approximately 600 hrs.
- Racor 500 Series Fuel Filter with vacuum gauge
- Dripless shaft seal
- Fresh Water Tanks: 100 Gallons
- Fuel Tanks: 40 Gallons
- Holding Tanks: 30 Gallons
- Large centerline Berth 24” Off the Sole
- (2) Large Drawers Under the Berth
- Sink, Vanity and Mirror
- Corian Countertop for Vanity
- Large Deck Hatch for Ventilation with Ocean air shade
- Cedar Lined Hanging Locker
- Guest Stateroom
- Berth 60”x 80”
- Cedar Lined Hanging Locker
- Ample Storage Throughout
- American Cherry Furniture
- Blue Ultra-Suede Fabric Throughout
- Bulkhead Mounted Salon Table
- Varnished Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- Cherry Cabinetry Throughout
- Polished Stainless Steel Opening Ports
- (4) Fixed Ports New 2018
- Louvered Locker Doors
- (1) Overhead Hatch with Ocean air shade
- Pleated Accord Shades for Opening Ports
- Upgraded Cabin Lights
- L shaped Galley is to port.
- Lots of counter space with wooden cutting board on stove top
- Corian covers for sinks
- Stainless Steel 3-Burner Stove with Oven and Broiler
- Microwave Oven
- Sea Frost cold plate Refrigerator
- Front Access Door to the Refrigerator
- Galley Counter Extension
- Corian Countertops
- Safety Bar for Cooking in Rough Seas
- Double Polished Stainless Steel Sinks
- Polished Stainless Grab Bar for Safety Going Forward
- Hot and Cold pressure water
- Aluminum keel stepped mast with double swept airfoil spreaders
- Masthead rig with white awlgrip finish.
- Internal main and genoa halyards.
Sails and Rigging
- North Mainsail with lazy jacks and rod Boom kicker
- Tides Mainsail Track for Hall Mast
- North Mylar fiber Jib on Furlex Furler 300 by Seldon
- North Asymmetrical Spinnaker in snuffer (Like new)
- North Code Zero with Code Zero furler (Like new)
- Retractable Gennaker sprit
- Forespar Carbon adjustable whisker pole
Winches, Traveler & Cars
- 2 Lewmar 50 CST primary winches
- 1 Lewmar 40 CST electric halyard winch
- 1 Lewmar 40 CST mainsheet winch
- Harken cabin top traveler easily adjusted from cockpit
- Adjustable Genoa lead cars easily worked from cockpit
- 12 Volt DC system with complete breaker board
- 110 Volt AC system with breakers and GFI receptacles
- ProSine 2.0 Inverter/Charger 2000 watt
- Water Witch bilge monitoring system
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth
- Raymarine ST 60 Log/speed
- Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine E80 GPS color Chart plotter
- Raymarine Radar
- Icom IC M604 VHF
- Icom Ram Mic for Helm
- Clarion Marine Stereo with Sirius XM radio
- Oceanair Sky Screens for boat shade and bug protection on all hatches
- Bright-work re-varnished 2018
- SS handrails
- Leather wrapped SS destroyer wheel
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- LED lights below decks
- Life sling
- Edson wheel steering system on pedestal
- Edson outboard motor davit
- Edson outboard motor bracket
- Electric head
- Lewmar electric windlass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.