Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Exmouth, Devon, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||8.8 m|
|Max Draft||1.9 m|
|Dry Weight||3750 kg|
|Max Bridge Clearance||13.9 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 40 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 160.02 litres|
The First 31.7 represents the ideal small cruiser/ racer. Fast, yet seaworthy and easily handled. Exeat is a late model 31.7 and has, as standard, all of the modifications and enhancements introduced by Beneteau over the model’s production run. The boat is well specified with many extras and is in a genuine sail away condition.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Derived from the famous Figaro Bénéteau, this 31 footer is an aknowledged benchmark in cruising as well as racing.
Convenient stowage space and handling positions:
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Two teak slatted helm seats port and starboard, sloping outwards for more comfort at the helm.
- Life-raft stowage in aft of cockpit.
- Large sail locker to starboard.
- Gas locker.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Accommodation layout: 1 owner?s cabin forward, 1 aft cabin, 1head, L-shaped galley.
- FORWARD CABIN -
- Double berth (2 x 1.40 m) with mattress.
- Shelving along the hull.
- Hanging locker.
- Under-berth stowage.
- Lewmar T30 opening deck hatch with blind for ventilation and natural light. This hatch also provides an emergency exit to the deck if necessary.
- SALOON -
- Headroom: 1.82 m.
- Symmetric saloon with settees and mattress providing two sea berths.
- Square drop-leaf saloon table with stainless steel base and bottle stowage to centre.
- Shelving along the hull.
- Laminated work surface with fiddle that also acts as a handrail.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- Stowage under sink with baskets.
- Waste bin.
- 12 V (70 L) refrigerating unit with storage baskets, insulated with injected polyurethane foam.
- Gimballed 2 burner hob with grill and stainless steel protection bar which also serves as a handrail.
- Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food.
- Stainless steel pulpit forward with wide space for anchor handling.
- Bi-colour navigation lights fixed to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with ensign staff holder and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases
- Teak toe-rails surrounding the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to the coachroof.
- 20HP Yanmar Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated with alveolate foam.
- Fuel tank with approx. 30 L capacity and sediment filter.
- Water and fuel filters and sediment reservoir.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding with uni-directional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all deck surfaces.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
- The deck is reinforced under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
Rigging & Sails
Sloop 7/8th fractional rig
Twin spreader aluminium mast by Sparcraft
Standing rigging replaced 2019
Aluminium boom, outhaul and three reefing lines led back to cockpit
Aluminium spinnaker pole
Spinnaker sheets/ guys, barber haulers and light spinnaker sheet
Spectra cascade kicker, led to both sides of coachroof
Line adjustable genoa cars
Full width main sheet tack adjustable from side deck
Kemp lazy jacks and stack pack
Main sail cover
2x Harken 44 self-tailing primary (genoa sheets)
2x Harken 40 self-tailing secondary (halyards)
10 x spinlock line clutches
Additional sails Available by separate negotiation
No 1 Genoa carbon laminate IRC max (140%) tri-radial cut, roller furling 2020 Brand New
No 3 Genoa carbon laminate tri-radial cut, vertical battens, roller furling, Excellent
No 4 kevlar laminate jib 2012, Excellent
Navigation/ Electronic Equipment
Bulkhead mounted Plastimo illuminated compass
Raymarine E7 Touchscreen plotter at chart table
Raymarine 54e DSC VHF radio interfaced with plotter (wired to cockpit speaker)
AIS transceiver (2020) with aerial splitter
Raymarine ST60 Tridata bulkhead mounted
Raymarine ST60 Wind bulkhead mounted
Raymarine i70 Multidisplay (10 displays inc AIS)
VHF radio speaker bulkhead mounted
Raymarine EVO-1 tiller pilot with flux gate and ACU100 (2017)
Masthead Hawk wind indicator combined with VHF antenna
Navigation lights (masthead combination Tricolour and anchor LED)
Cockpit speakers connected to stereo
Manual bilge bump
Electric bilge pump
3 x fire extinguishers
Horseshoe Life buoy and light
Seago Auto inflate Dan buoy and light (serviced 2018)
Dynemma ‘Jack’ lines (2021)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.