Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||2.5 m|
A highly specified cruiser/racer from the renowned Danish Yard, combining highly regarded build quality with great performance, huge race sail wardrobe, professionally maintained and many great race results
This X41 features:
- Painted carbon fibre mast and boom.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
- Sail wardrobe of 14 racing or cruising sails.
- Tuff luff forestay.
- Replaced flush deck roller furler.
- 3-cabin 1-heads interior layout.
- Carbon steering wheel.
Compliant with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised ‘A’ for up to 10 persons.
• White GRP hull constructed using a sandwich construction of E-glass and PVC foam.
• Hull created using a female mould.
• Vinylester resin used for the outer layers for added resistance to osmosis and polyester resin thereafter.
• Varied core thickness and density as required to reduce weight from lesser loaded areas whilst maximising strength were required.
• Areas around high load areas such around the keel framework and rudder bearings etc are constructed out of solid fibreglass rather than with the foam sandwich.
• Galvanised steel framework to support the keel and mast loads and maintaining both toughness and responsiveness.
• Additional structural support is created from a moulded fibreglass liner.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• Deck is bonded to the hull with adhesive
• GRP deck laminated in vinylester resin, vacuum-bagged with a sandwich construction.
• Exposed deck surfaces finished in white gelcoat and non-slip finish
• GRP non-slip, and cockpit sole.
• Teak to the cockpit seat bases.
Keel & Rudder:
• Performance orientated fin keel with iron fin and lead T-shaped bulb
• Deep spade rudder with Jefa bearings
- 1x Racing membrane mainsail by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 5x racing membrane genoas for Tuff Luff by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 3x symmetrical spinnakers by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 1x Asymmetrical spinnaker by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 1x J4 furling headsail by Banks.
- 1x J3 carbon sail with taffetta by One Sails – 2019.
- 1x Dacron cruising mainsail.
- 1x Dacron cruising furling jib.
The interior layout has a double berth in the fore cabin with a hanging locker and deck hatch.
The heads with a shower, replaced WC and wash basin is positioned forward of the saloon on starboard side with a door from the saloon, deck ventilation hatch.
- 50 litre holding tank connect to the heads with a bypass valve.
- Replaced manual flush marine heads - 2019.
- Hot & cold pressurised water supply to the wash basin and shower.
The interior joinery is made of hand polished teak veneers with a satin finish and white melamine lining to the hull interior and deckhead.
Halogen interior lighting
Teak and holly covering to the cabin sole in the main cabin and sleeping cabins.
Recessed down lighters.
The saloon area provides a comfortable and light place to relax with a sofa to each side of the boat which each have a storage ledge adjacent with removable storage units, a central drop-leaf table with and combined cabinet which can be removed for when racing if preferred. 4x opening portholes and a deckhead hatch. 4x steps to the companionway lead up to the cockpit.
To the starboard side there is the navigation area with a stool and chart table. The chart table has a raised fiddle to the edge and is hinged to provide storage and a further draw to the end. A panel provides space for electronics to be fixed to.
The twin aft cabins each have a double berth, hanging locker, an opening porthole to the cabin superstructure and another to the cockpit.
- 200 litres stainless steel fresh water tank.
- Pressurised hot and cold water supplied via 12vDC pressure pump
- Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads, shower and transom shower.
- Hot water heater with insulated tank and immersion heater.
- Warm air diesel fired heating to the cabin.
The L-shaped galley area is positioned to the port side at the base of the companionway provides for a stainless steel gimballed combined gas oven and stove, single bowl stainless steel sink with a mixer tap over. The galley also has a top opening refrigerator plus cupboard draw and shelf space and worktop. The worktop is moulded from a vinylester gelcoat.
- Gimballed gas stove with two burners and oven.
- Sink with hot & cold water supplies.
- 2x Interior speakers.
- 2x cockpit speakers.
- Megaboom wireless mobile speaker.
- 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 230v AC via shorepower or an inverter.
- 1x 12vDC engine start battery
- 2x 12vDC service batteries – exact age unknown but since 2017.
- 12v/230v automatic battery charger.
- Inverter transferring 12v DC into 230v AC.
- 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
- 12vDC Electric anchor windlass - removable with the anchor box.
- Anchor with anchor chain (length not known).
- 180cm Carbon fibre steering wheel operating friction free direct cable steering.
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit, matching stanchions with double rail stainless steel guard wires.
- Removable anchor locker box with sealable top cover for when the locker box is removed.
- Halyard bags by the companionway entrance.
- Transom shower.
- Bathing ladder.
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing primary winches.
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches position on the cabin roof either side of the companionway.
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing mainsheet/spinnaker winches situated most aft in the cockpit.
- Custom designed and engineered tapered white painted carbon mast with two pairs of swept back spreaders and spinnaker pole track.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
- Carbon boom with a German mainsheet system.
- Range of jammers to either side of the companionway entrance.
- Rigid boom vang.
- Genoa deck mounted tracks and cars able to be adjusted from the cockpit.
- Discontinuous rod rigging and permanent Spectra backstay with flicker that is controlled by XYachts/Ronstan magic wheel.
- X-Yachts under deck main sheet system which is lead back to the aft most winches.
- Double operated trim lines for Cunningham, outhaul and vang.
- Outboard tip cups to the shrouds’ deck fittings include a scale for a guide to trimming.
- Replaced roller furler for the genoa - 2019.
- Tuff luff forestay.
- Volvo Penta D2-40 40hp inboard diesel engine.
- Saildrive gearbox.
- Single lever gear/throttle control.
- 2-bladed folding propeller.
Service & Maintenance:
- Date of last engine service – March 2019.
- Engine hours 3,841 as of May 2019.
(All electronics except for the chart plotter are from 2016 and the more recently fitted autopilot)
- B&G Autopilot - 2019.
- B&G AIS receiver.
- Steering compass magnetic.
- B&G Digital steering compass.
- B&G Depth sounder.
- B&G Log.
- B&G Windspeed and direction.
- B&G GPS chart plotter.
- B&G Radar.
- Radar reflector.
- B&G 3x Mast mounted digital repeater displays.
- 2x Multi diplays in the cockpit
- A Windows Surface for navigation and weather routing.
- VHF Radio
- 10 person Life raft last serviced – March 2019.
- MOB recovery system.
- 1x Lifebuoy.
- 1x Danbouy.
- 1x Throwing line.
- 10x Personal AIS flares.
- Spinlock lifejackets.
- Safety location chart.
- Medical emergency reference book.
- First Aid kit.
- 1x 12vDC electric bilge pump with manual override control.
- 1x manual bilge pump.
- Mainsail cover
- Wheel cover
- Sprayhood – not used since before 2016.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.