Presented For Sale By:
2008 Voyage 500 - $365,000
The Voyage 500 is renowned for being an exceptionally sturdy, seaworthy and spacious, blue-water capable catamaran. Fitted with air conditioning, generator, solar panels, watermaker and more.
She sustained some damage during Irma, but much time, effort and money has been spent to get her to better than she was before. She has new engines (only 30hrs), oven, stove, electronics, pumps, air cons, soft furnishings plus much more. Despite all these new items, she is being sold for substantially below market value.
She really is looking great and viewing is highly recommended.
- LOA: 50'
- Beam: 28'
- Draft: 4'
- Displ: 10 tons
- 2 x New Yanmar 57hp diesels - Fall 2019 - only 30 hours
- Yanmar SD 60 sail drives - newly rebuilt Fall 2019
- New Flex-o-fold 3 blade folding props
- 500L diesel storage
- New B&G GPS
- B&G radar
- Uniden VHF - new in 2020
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine i70 display
- Digital Yacht AIS
- Northern Lights 6.5 KW diesel generator. Engine rebuilt in 2020 and generator side new in 2019.
- New Xantrex Invertor / Charger 2500
- New lead acid house batteries - 800amp/hr total
- 2 x engine start batteries with link system
- New Stove
- New Oven
- 2- freezers (1 is inoperative, 1 is new)
- 1- fridge
- 10 berths in 4 double en-suite cabins and one additional cabin accessible from deck hatch
- new mattress covers
- air conditioned throughout (new port air con unit) - 24,000 BTU in total
- Sea RO 500gpd water maker currently being installed
- 3 fresh water tanks
- All 5 heads are Jabsco electric
- 2 x keel black water tanks
- new saloon upholstery in 2020
- water heater
Exterior / Rig:
- New cockpit cushions in 2020
- New dodger
- Lewmar electric deck winch (for Main and Tender)
- Sparcraft aluminium mast and boom
- stainless standing rigging
- fully battened mainsail
- roller-furling genoa
- new stack-pack in 2020
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass
- Delta type anchor with 200' chain
- 14' Novurania Tender with 60 HP Yamaha outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.