Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||13.13 m|
|Max Draft||2.95 m|
|Dry Weight||12400.31 kg|
|Engine Make||Volvo penta|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||500|
anno di costruzione 2010,
Albero ed accessori tutti in carbonio,
motore Volvo Penta D2 75 hp (1500 ore di navigazione) 2200 giri circa 9 nodi/ora, trasmissione sail drive con elica Gori,
strumenti di navigazione completo B&G (nuovi anno 2018), 4 sotto albero, 2 a poppa, 1 plotter interno 18 pollici, 1 plotter esterno 12 pollici, Radar, 1 tv con antenna in testa d'albero,
4 batterie servizi, 1 batteria motore, Inverter 2000 watt, 2 frighi
500 litri acqua, 220 litri gasolio,
1 bagno con scarico acque nere, 2 bagni con scarico a mare,
cagnaro invernale completo, tendalino estivo, Sprayhood,
Albero e boma in carbonio maggiorato a 27 metri con 2 martinetti a pompa per alzare o abbassare l'albero,
Timone in carbonio e ruote in carbonio (+ 2 ruote originali in acciaio)
Pescaggio massimo 3 metri,
5 drizze di prua, Randa alla tedesca,
3 cabine doppie, 3 bagni,
NUOVA TAPPEZZERIA DEI DIVANI INTERNI COLORE ACQUAMARINA (anno 2019),
Veleria: 1 Randa (anno 2019) 90 mq in carbonio rivestito, 1 randa (anno 2016), 1 Genoa carbonio (anno 2019) 80 mq avvolgibile, 1 Genoa 80 mq (anno 2018), olimpico in carbonio, bretella in carbonio, Randa di cappa, Tormentina di cappa, 2 Spinnaker da 240 mq, 1 Spinnaker 170 mq, frullane avvolgibile, tangone in carbonio, 4 Gennaker,
BARCA GARANTITA 20 ANNI DALLA FABBRICA COSTRUTTRICE SE FUORI DA ACQUA 2 MESI ALL'ANNO
Prezzo richiesto € 350.000 + commissioni
La presente SCHEDA ha valore puramente informativo in via generale e pubblicitario e non può essere intesa né costituisce offerta precontrattuale né contrattuale.
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The X-50 is designed to create a memorable experience for any sailor, with her beautiful lines and open transom, the big sister to X-Yachts new Performance Cruiser range will appeal to anyone with a desire for power and sophistication simultaneously. The design of the deck layout enables her to be easily manoeuvred by a short-handed cruising family. However, with two independent steering positions that provide added safety and allow the helmsman a clear view ahead, even with a full regatta crew onboard, the X-50 will fail no one, displaying a performance unmatched on the racecourse.
Comfort and privacy The spacious saloon shown here in a modern version, is the centre for relaxing and preparing exquisite meals. The owner?s cabin with en-suite head is offered with either centre berth or berth to port. The aft cabin provides peace and privacy at night and all berths throughout the yacht have battens and cold foam cushions for optimum comfort.
- With her beautiful lines and open transom, the X-50 will turn heads while cruising under sail or lying on her mooring. The two independent steering positions provide added safety and will allow the helmsman a clear view ahead, even with full race crew on the rail. The X-50 has driver appeal, is responsive at the helm with maximum control and balance and she is very, very fast.
- The deck has been kept clear of ropes by leading the mainsheet and other controls under the deck and coach roof on both sides to dedicated winches. The throttle and engine control panel are at hand for quick and easy manoeuvring into the marina and the elegant folding cleats are further examples of exquisite details that make the difference.
Desire for elegance
Pure X-Yachts refinement - from first grade teak veneers, laminated curved edges around the navigation station and pantry to teak floorboards with inserted d?cor lines ? a yacht built to fulfil the owner?s desire for elegance. Details such as recessed seals on lockers, smart and practical door restraints, high quality seals on the fridge and stainless steel hinges are further examples of X-Yachts? well-known craftsmanship and technical innovation.
- The X-50 is available in a 3-cabin modern and classic version - each cabin has its own head and offers the highest comfort and privacy. The 4-cabin modern version includes a separate crew cabin with bunk berth.
- In the cockpit six people are easily seated at the teak table that when not in use is stowed away under the cockpit floor, as are the sheets and lines, in a small recessed compartment just in front of the main entrance. The life raft is stored in its own recessed compartment for safety on board.
- Buyers expect the highest standard of build quality and attention to detail. Therefore X-Yachts work relentlessly towards total customer satisfaction and each yacht is engineered without compromise to protect you and your crew.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione