Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||1.6 m|
|Total Sail Area||843 ft²|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||2449|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 52 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||95 gal|
This is a nice boat with a motivated seller! Make an offer today!
Brand New Ultra Leather Upholstery. Fantastic open and light filled salon.
This is nice yacht features the popular 3 Stateroom layout. Originally in the Moorings Bahama fleet and Never used heavily and always well maintained. Fully Air Conditioned and boasting new interior soft goods.
This three cabin Beneteau 41.5 is well designed for island cruising and this is a CLEAN boat. Well maintained and in great shape. The large cockpit is protected by a full beam Bimini Top and the twin helms help to create the ideal outdoor living space when out on the water sailing or at anchor. Access from the walk out steps to the transom makes getting on and off the boat a breeze too.
Below decks the interior spacious and clean with new upholstery. Three staterooms and two heads make this yacht a great choice for the cruising family.
Dual Air Conditioning, New Martek Davits, Fresh Bottom Paint, New Upholstery and more.
This Three Stateroom yacht is the perfect boat for the family. Thoughtfully designed with plenty of space in both the cockpit and below decks. The wide salon features a good sized L shaped Settee to starboard. The Galley runs the length of the port side so the chef is always part of the gathering below.
- Fully Air Conditioned with two Cruise Air units.
- 16k BTU and 12K
- 12 V Cabin Fans
- Flatscreen TV
- Large Settee to Starboard
- New Ultra Leather Beige Upholstery in Salon settee and Staterooms
- Headliner in excellent condition
- Teak Laminate Flooring
- Cherry wood interior in a satin finish in very good condition
- Master Stateroom Forward with ensuite Head
- Two Aft Staterooms each with new upholstery
- Overhead Opening Ports with Screens
Deck and Hull
- Large Cockpit with Dual Helms
- Steps and easy Walk out to Transom
- Teak Cockpit and Seating Trim
- Large Bimini Top (Beam to Beam) for optimal sun protection with sail windows
- Bronze Through Hulls all replaced 1 / 2019
- Ultima SR 40 Blue Ablative Bottom Paint New 1 / 2019
- No Blisters observed at last survey in March 2017
- New Cutlass Bearing 1 / 2019
- Martek 600 Dinghy Davits (new 2017)
- Force 10 Propane Stove with Oven
- Newer Vitrigo 12 V Refrigeration
- Double Sink
Machinery and Electrical
- Engine Maintenance 3/2019 Oil Change , Coolant Flush
- Engine Belts, and Impeller Changed 2017
- Engine Hours 2449
- House Battery Bank
- 2000 Watt Inverter
- Engine Starting Battery
- Main Breaker Panel replaced at Nav Station
- note: fuel gauge not working
- 2 x Cruiseair AC Units (operate on shore power)
- 3 Bladed Fixed Prop
Ground Tackle and Safety Gear
- Anchor with Chain and Rode
- Quick Electric Anchor Windlass
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast, Double Spreader Rig
- New Mac Pack System for Mainsail
- Rigging inspected in March 2017
- Dacron Mainsail in good condition
- Dacron Genoa on Furler system in good condition
- 1 x #32 ST Harken Winch
- 2 x #40 ST Harken Winches
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.