Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
This is an excellent example of a Hanse 630e impeccably maintained and extremely well equipped. She was sold by us in 2012 to her actual owner and always privately used. The owner is keen to sell as he would like to upgrade.
Yachting Partners Malta is the central agent of this unique opportunity.
Get in touch to receive more information and to organise a viewing.
Hanse 630e Details
Length Overall: 19m
Main breadth: 5.20 m
Depth: 2.55 m
The Volvo Engine currently has 1811 hours, and had Full service earlier this month.
Tender onboard (Seago 320, 3 years old with a 2-year 3,5 Mariner outboard) which makes 7,5 knots with one person.
There is a jib of 90% (80 sqm)
And a 105% at 95 sqm. + an unused storm jib at approx. 30 sqm and Genakker 273 sqm.
There are 2 fresh water tanks of each 400 liter (800 liter total)
There are 2 Diesel tanks of 500 l each (100 liter total)
And 2 diesel tanks in front of 115 liter (additional)
Total prox. 1230 liter diesel
Generator is 11 Kva Fisher Panda 500-600 hours.
Keel is standard 2.95m
List of Options:
- Teak on side deck, gaps in creme instead of black
- Additional removable teak panels to enlarge the two cockpit table into one large table
- Retractable mooring winch, 24V/1.000W on fore deck
- Sprayhood, colour Sand
- Bimini covering aft part of cockpit, colour sand
- Hi-load padeye on foredeck and Dyneema halyard for storm jib
- Boom to include 3rd slider for reefing lines in the boom track below the boom, longer reefing line for reef 1
- Camera CAM10 incl. mounting device, cable etc.
- Raymarine Package, including: - Chartplotter E120W, 1 pcs. at steering pedestal stb. side - Chartplotter E90W, 1 pcs. at chart table - I70 Multi Function Graphic Display, 1 unit on each steering pedestal - Autopilot package incl. Control unit P70R on stb. side pedestal, autopilot computer SPX30, autopilot motor, cables etc. - VHF Ray240E incl. 2nd unit on helm station, cables, antenna - AIS650 transponder incl. separate antenna - GPS antenna, network connectors, sensor for speedometer, echo sounder, cables, mounting equipment, windfane on top of mast, active module for wind unit - Digital radar RD418 HD incl. antenna bracket for spreader, cable, radom antenna on 1st spreader stb. - Life tags mob system incl. 2 units - 2 additional life tags - Smart controller
- Additional 300 Ah 24V capacity for service batteries
- Generator 3000rpm, 10,2 kW, sound isolated in engine compartment
- Inverter 3.000W, 24V/230V
- Toilet, manual
- AirCon chiller system, 48.000 BTU with air handler in each cabin and each toilet
- Add heater to aircon chiller system
- Watermaker, 24V, 60 liter/h
- Freezer, front open
- Coffee machine, NESPRESSO
- Dish washer
- Additional fuel passage tanks, totalling 200 l
- Standard engine Volvo 78kW/107HP
- Electric engine control station on stb.
- Bowthruster Maxpower VIP150, retactable, 24V/10,7kW
- Sternthruster, Maxpower VIP150, retractable, 24V/10,7kW
- FM Radio with DVD/MP3/iPod, 2 x Bose loudspeakers in saloon, 2 x waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit (not incl. iPod)
- TV flat screen LCD in saloon, size 32", retractable with up- and down mechanism
- Installation of SAMSUNG LED TV 19" incl. bracket on the bulkhead beside the door to headroom in owners cabin
- Combi-antenna in mast top (VHF, GSMmobil phone, AM/FM radio, TVanalog and DVBT)
- Marresses Visco, all cabins
- Upholstery Standard, Monte Carlo Cream
- Preparation in garage for hydraulic gangway: shaft into the transom with a gap into the stern bulkhead
- UK Sails Tape Drive Silver Batmain 122qm Mylar Base PM 10T with two side Tafeta and two reefs inc cover in sand colour
- UK Sails Tape Drive Silver Furling Selftacking Jib 81qm Mylar Base PM 10T with two side Tafeta ,vertical Batten and UV-Cover
- UK Sails Gennaker 286qm 1,5oz allround Matrix Cut & sock Pink colour
- Passarelle GS Carbon
- Aircon now chiller system with extra heating module
- Boom to include 3 reefs
- Raymarine instruments Package instead of simrad
- Samsung TV in owner's cabin
- UK Sails instead of North Sails
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.