Hull, Deck, Bulkheads and stiffners made from multi and unidirectionnal glass, vinylester resine and Gurit M foam over female tooling. All laminations are done with vacuum assisted infusion technique for perfect resine/fiber ratio and low air void.
- Prepreg carbon fibre rudder stock and blade, vacuum bagged and cured at high temperature.
- Composite Tiller, twin pedestals on request
- Rudder Bearings to be high quality self aligning roller type
- SAE4340 casted steel fin with CNC moulded composite skins.
- %3 Anthimony lead bulb, casted from CNC milled plug, painted and faired with templates.
- Super-duplex stainless steel studs
- 21 HP Yanmar Diesel engine with "sail drive" leg
- 2 blade Gori folding racing propeller.
- Spinlock flush throtle level and Spinlock tiller extension
- Olimpic Sails Mainsail (Macros Membrane Black Kevlar Fiber)
- Olimpic Sails Medium Jib (Macros Membrane Black Kevlar Fiber )
- Doyle Code Zero with Selden Furling system
- Doyle Stratis Mainsail
- Doyle Stratis Light Jib
- Doyle Stratis Medium Jib
- Doyle A2
- Doyle A1
- Olimpic Sails A2
- Olimpic Sails A4
Designed to meet ORC, IMS, IRC regulations and construction to be lightweight appropriated for racing yachts.
- Basic Galley with plumbed sink, manual water pump and location for moulding a single burners stove with disposable gas bottles connected to the burner
- Engine box with removable portion to allow access to service engine and incorporating nav area
- Manual tap at galley sink, cold water only
- Plumbed in seawater Marine WC, with flush seacocks type
- 2 x Manual bilge pump one operable from below deck one from the cockpit
- Flexible water tank
- Cabin lighting under coach roof, galley and nav areas.
- 12 volt DC switch panel and battery indicator mounted on the engine box.
- Battery isolator/selection switch mounted on the engine box.
- Gel type batteries for engine start and service
- 12 V electrical panel for Engine, rev counter and start stop switches on the engine box.
- Navigation LED lights at masthead
Deck and Cockpit
ORC conforming toerail included in in the deck mould to the foredeck
- Two (2) Harken # 40.2PTA primary winches.
- One (1) Harken # 35.2STA winch in the pit
- Two (2) Harken # 40.2PTA mainsheet winches
- Two (2) Harken # 35.2PTA runner winches
- 5 Harken lock-in winch handles
- 2:1 Mainsheet system on Harken blocks, lead direct from the end of the track to mainsheet winches.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveller with a 6:1 cascade purchase below deck and lead trimmers foot rest
- Twin transverse tracks (27mm mid-range track with #2705B.HL cars), with ball-bearing car system
- In-hauler system, 6:1 lead to cockpit
- Up/Down system, 4:1 cascade with a 6:1 tail purchase (24:1 total) and fitted with a floating ring #C8684
- 2 Harken override fairleads #C8541
- Harken spinnaker sheet blocks #3195 mounted on fwd leg of pushpit
- Harken spinnaker sheet diverter blocks #3195 mounted on side decks
- 5 Harken Halyard Blocks
- 7 Spinlock Jammers (1 x main halyard, 2 x masthead spi, 1 x fractional spi, 1 x jib, 2 x tack lines)
- 1 foredeck slide opening hatch with round edges
- Double s/s rail pulpit and pushpit, 8 stanchion, 316 Stainless Steel tubing, tapered towards the top.
- Stainless Steel Lifelines
- Foot chocks for helmsman, main trimmer
- A lightweight companionway wash board
- Mast deck collar with custom moulded resin wedge, adjustable mast step
- HallSpars High Modulus carbon mast with two back swept spreaders
- Nitronic 50 Rod standing rigging.
- Deep carbon race boom
- Internal mast jack
- Aramid backstays
- Solid vang with tail lead below deck 32:1 cascade purchase exiting cockpit sole close to main traveller
- Equipped for 2:1 mainsail halyard, 1 fractional headsail halyard, 1 fractional halyard and 2 masthead spinnaker halyards
- 2 Spectra spinnaker sheets with Tylaska snapshackels or equivalent
- 2 Spectra jib sheets with soft shackles
- 2 Spectra spinnaker tack line with Tylaska snapshackels or equivalent
- 1 Spectra mainsheet
- Mainsail traveller lines
- Genoa traveller lines
- Outhaul lines
- Cuningham lines
Electronics and Navigational Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.