Elan 494 Impression from 2013 for sale!
5+1 cabins, 10+2+1 berths and 2+1 heads!
The interior layout consists of 5 cabins that can be converted into 4 cabins - 2 front cabins into one large owner cabin.
Completely same as the Elan Impression 50!
Featuring a Volvo Penta D2-75F diesel engine with 75 HP power.
Dinghy, bimini top, sprayhood, both compasses, cockpit cushions and oven all from 2019!
Mast, rigging, mainsail and genoa from 2016.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Elan Marine Yachts (Slovenia)
- Designer: Rob Humphreys
- Registered for 12 persons
- Model: Volvo Penta D2-75F
- Power: 55 kW / 75 HP
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 256
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 600
- Holding tank
5+1 cabins, 10+2+1 berths, 2+1 heads
- U-shaped saloon settee with adjustable saloon table and straight seats
- 2 Forecabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Starboard aftcabin with bunk bed, hanging locker
- Skipper cabin in front with bed and toilet
- 2 Heads with manual Jabsco toilet, washbasin and shower + 1 Skipper toilet
- 3 Burner gas stoves with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Galley equipment
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter Raymarine hybridtouch (mounted on cockpit table)
- Autopilot Raymarine (cockpit)
- Multi instrument Raymarine (cockpit) - Wind, depth
- VHF Radio
- 2 Compasses
- Bow thruster Quick
- Electric windlass
- Electric bilge pump
- CD Player
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- 2 Aft wooden deck chairs integrated in fence
- Cockpit table (foldable)
- Cockpit cushions
- Fridge and sink in cockpit
- 2 Steering wheels
- Stern shower (warm/cold water)
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Aluminium mast
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Solar panels
- Bimini top
- Swimming ladder
- Openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Small ladder to step from platform to cockpit
- Standard charter safety equipment including life raft for 12 persons
- 2 Gas bottles
- Navigation charts & guides
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.