Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sun Odyssey 409|
|Location||Palma de Mallorca, Spain|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length at Water Line||11.98 m|
|Max Draft||2.1 m|
|Min. Draft||2.1 m|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||7450 kg|
|Total Sail Area||78.9 m²|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 200 litres (Plastic)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 530 litres (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||2 x 160 litres (Plastic)|
41' Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409
ROBELLE II, the Sun Odyssey 409 is a very elegant and fast design from Philippe Briand, strongly build by French shipyard Jeanneau, which offers great sailing ability and comfortable accommodations. This yacht is managed and maintained exclusively by our professional team until 31 October 2019 and will be delivered after complete service.
Le Sun Odyssey 409 est un design très élégant et rapide de Philippe Briand, solidement construit par le chantier Jeanneau, et qui offre de grandes qualités de navigation et des aménagements confortables. Ce yacht est géré et entretenu exclusivement par notre équipe professionnelle jusqu'au 31 octobre 2019 et sera livré après une révision complete.
Availability: 1st November 2019
- HULL CONSTRUCTION AND DECK MATERIAL: Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring. Solid, hand-laid fibreglass hull with ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat; 3rd Generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and relaminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area.
- RUDDER TYPE: Fibreglass rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Mono-hull
- WHERE BUILT: SPBI, Dompierre S/yon - France
ENGINES AND CONTROLS:
- ENGINE MAKE AND MODEL: Yanmar 3JH5CE, 29 KW (40cv) D
- LAST SERVICED: Engine and sail drive service in March 2019.
- ENGINE HOURS: 291 Hours (the engine hour meter has been previously replaced). Estimated hours were 1,318 as of 6th October 2016 (Average hours per season are 500 hours approximately).
- GEARBOX: Drive shaft with three blade propeller
- CONTROLS: Throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- COOLING SYSTEM: Engine sea water filter
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
- Full function navigation system with general electrical panel, room for GPS chart plotter and bookshelf.
- 12v cigarette lighter socket at chart plotter
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Heavy duty fully battened mainsail;
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Classic aluminium mast with double spreaders
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Discontinuous 1 x 19 stainless steel wire; fixed back-stay
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL:
- MAINSAIL REEFING: 2x reef lines (single line reefing)
- HEAD SAIL ROLLER FURLING: Heavy duty furling Genoa with UV protection strips
- BOOM VANG: Yes (with tackle)
- LAZY BAG: Yes (Heavy duty lazy jacks and stack pack system)
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Self tailing Genoa winches
- COACH ROOF WINCHES: 2 Self tailing Coachroof winches
- CABINS: 3 Cabin 2 Head
- SALOON HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
- GALLEY HEADROOM: 6 ft 3 in / 1,92m
- TWIN AFT CABINS HEADROOM: 6 ft 4 in / 1,95m
- FORWARD CABIN HEADROOM: 6 ft / 1,84m
- FANS: In each cabin plus saloon and galley
- SALOON TABLE: Saloon table converts to a double bed; saloon dining table
- SALOON: Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seat area
- FRESH WATER PUMP: Heavy duty water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure; Hot and cold water distributed through-out the boat via semi rigid hose.
- COOKER TYPE: Stainless steel gimballed stove with 2 burners, oven and grill. Stainless steel protection bar.
- SINK: Galley with double stainless steel sinks, solid counter tops, chrome pluming fittings, storage cabinet and drawers.
- ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: 180 L Fridge compartment with vertical access; Single fridge box with freezer area,12v refrigeration and integrated compressor.
- SHOWERS: (2)
- HAND BASINS: (2)
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME:
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Contemporary interior design in "Fine Teak" laminated panels with solid wood trim around the galley, companionway and cabinetry, finished in satin UV stabilized varnish; Laminate floorboards with light coloured lines, varnished edges.
- COOKWARE: Yes (Pack 8)
- LINENS: Yes (Pack 8)
- VOLTAGE: 220v / 12 v circuit panel
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 12 v breakers, 12 v ammeter, 12 v consumption meter, 12 v charging meter; 12 v plug per cabin and navigation station; one plug per per cabin, plug in galley; saloon and navigation station
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) Domestic 95 amp
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (1) Start battery 95 amp
- ALTERNATOR: 80 amp 12 v alternator
- SHORE POWER: Yes (Shorepower inlet with differential breaker wired direct (no transom plug)
- OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT: Charge distributor/ isolator; 40 amp battery charger; (1) 80 amp 12v alternator
- STEERING SYSTEM:Twin steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grabrails
- SPRAYHOOD: Yes
- OUTBOARD ENGINE: None
- DINGHY: None
- TEAK DECKS: None
- WARPS: (4)
- SPRING LINES : (2)
- FENDERS: (6)
- GRILL/BBQ: None:
- WINDLASS: 1000w electrical windlass with hand held remote wired control unit
- DECK WASH:
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Yes (1) Delta 16kg 0- 50 meter 8mm chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Yes (1) Danforth 20kg - 20 meter 8mm chain
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor locker with room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (1) Horseshoe buoy; (1) Life ring; (8) Life jackets; (8) Harness Lines; (1) Set of emergency flares
- LIFE-RAFT: Yes (1) - Re-serviced in April 2019
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: (4)
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: (8)
- LAST ANTI FOULED: March 2018
The Seller offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his/ her agents, or his/ her surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.