Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||1.5 m|
|Dry Weight||57403 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||27.23 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 131 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||4 x 63.4 gal|
Priced to Sell - Available in Fort Lauderdale - New Photos Added - 2014 Lagoon 52 (4) Cabin Model plus Crew in Forepeaks * US Duty Paid
You’ll be hard pressed to find another Lagoon 52F with as much thought put into off-grid sustainability.
SummerCamp is the ideal sailing catamaran for the full-time live aboard not wanting to be constantly connected to shore power or have the generator running all day.
Just installed in January is an impressive 2400Ah LifePO4 battery power system sufficient to run every thing on the boat (including air conditioning, new scuba compressor, water maker, water heater, and more) without being plugged in or having the generator running. This LifePO4 bank is in addition to the separate 1260Ah AGM house bank bringing total battery power to nearly 3700Ah! To charge this impressive battery bank is 3600W of solar.
The bimini top was recently replaced (Fall 2021) with a like-new top from a 2020 model along with an extra set of flybridge isinglass as a spare to go with the boat.
The boat also comes with a full set of canvas covers for covering the helm electronics, steering wheel, winches, hatches and even dingy chaps. The aft cock pit not only has the isinglass & bug screen enclosure, but also comes with sun shades that extend outward along the sides and aft of the cockpit, giving you additional shade coverage (the solar arch is also great for this).
You’ll also find bins and bins of spares (all conveniently stored in the custom shelving in the bow lockers), about $10k or more worth, making this boat truly ready to hop on and cruise. Alongside the more common spares you’d expect to see (i.e. oil/fuel filters, belts, etc.) is a spare alternator, waterpump, oil pump, extra set of folding Varifold props for the boat, spare propeller for the dingy, several years worth of water maker filters and much more.
The current owners are experienced liveaboards who are meticulous with engine/mechanical maintenance. Over $100k was spent in the last year doing upgrades and maintenance - SummerCamp is truly ready to hop on and sail away, just provision and head out.
All new standing rigging just replaced in June this year, minus cap shrouds.
New windlass replaced June this year.
Additional 2400Ah lithium bank (1200Ah @24V) installed.
3x5KW Victron Multipluses installed in parallel (15,000 watts) to run all high load systems (air conditioning, dive compressor, water maker, water heater, etc.) (2021/2022)
- Custom 2KW solar arch installed on aft. (2021)
- Flexible Sunpower panels (850W) installed forward coach roof (2021)
- Bimini replaced, 600W installed on roof (2021)
- Custom storage/shelving built out in forward bow lockers (2021)
- Additional/extra full set of flybridge isinglass purchased off of 2020 Lagoon 52. Very slightly used. New dark grey color. (2021)
- Custom fit organic latex mattress topper and cover for master berth (2021)
- Windows rebedded in hulls (2021)
- All below waterline thru-hulls & seacocks replaced with marelon to prevent future corrosion (2021)
- Black tank dump plumbing re-done with Trident 102 hose (2021)
- Sail drives serviced. All leg seals/bearings replaced (2021)
- Bottom paint (Summer 2021)
- Brownies dive compressor installed (2021) (~$15,000)
- Bow thruster props replaced (2021)
- LOA: 52' / Beam: 28'-3" / Maximum Draft: 4'-11" / Displacement: 26791 lbs
- Bridge Clearance: 89'-4" / Dry Weight: 57403 lbs
- 4 cabins/ 4 heads
- US Duty paid
- Yanmar 2 x 75HP 4JH4TE, SD60 saildrives, 3 blade folding props, ~2300 hrs each
- ZF Electronic Engine Throttles at helm
COMFORT EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION
- Helm seat cushions
- Storage unit in starboard cockpit furniture
- Deck wash pump fresh / salt water
- Fresh water dock inlet
US 110V Electrical Circuit
- AC monitoring
- 2x220/12/100 AMP Battery Chargers for AGM house bank
- AGM House batteries - 1260 AMP
- S/S Davit with manual winch
- Opening hatches and curtains on aft portholes of aft cabins
- Leather bulkhead organizers in cabins
- Fusion Radio/CD Player MP3 + Speakers in Salon, Cockpit and Flybridge
- Navpack Raymarine 2013 - i70
- Windlass Remote control with chain counter at fly-bridge
- Indirect Lighting in cabins and salon
- Deck courtesy lights in transom, cockpit and fly-bridge
- 4 underwater lights
- Bathroom and shower floors, teak slats
RIGGING, SAILS AND MAST
- Canoe Boom. Aluminum with braces
- Lazy Bag
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Bow Sprit
- 4 electric winches on fly-bridge in lieu of standard
- Swim ladder with hot and cold shower
- Aft cockpit cushions
- Opening life lines for Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit fridge - 21 US gallons
- Cockpit sides and Aft Sun Canvas with windows
- Curtains: Grey
- Hydraulic davit with remote
- Extra for Electrical Aluminum Davit, 661 pounds with aft seat
- Grey sun-lounging pads on fly-bridge
- Large bimini on helm station with windscreen and LED lights, Grey
- Kit of covers - Grey
- 220V icemaker in cockpit
- Grey forward cockpit cushions
- Teak forward and aft cockpits
- US electrical system
- 110 and 220V electrical systems, AC monitoring
- 12V sockets in cabins
- 1 additional 100 A charger
- 1 inverter 12V/220V/ 2000A
- 1 Onan Genset 21.5k KVA (1500 RPM 240V/60HZ) + cocoon with monitoring, ~5,500 hours
- 110V sockets in each bathroom (4)
- Holding tanks + WC electric fresh water for 4 cabin version
- Watermaker 280l / 74G/h Sea Recovery Aquamatic 220V
- 1 additional S/S freezer - 26 US gallons
- Reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning 60,000 BTU for 4 cabin version
- Under-bed slats for 4 cabin version
- Miele washer/dryer 220V/5Kg
- Full Sized Miele Dishwasher
- Large Capacity Stand Up Fridge/Freezer Unit
HI-FI AND ELECTRONICS
- 2x Raymarine Cam - 100 cameras under flybridge
- AIS 700 Raymarine system with antenna coupling
- Autopilot Remote Smartcontrol
- E 125W Display at Nav Station
- E 165W display at helm station with rotating pod
- Fusion music system
- 32" LCD TV in salon
- Radar HD Digital Raymarine 18", 48 NM KW with s/s protection
- Radio CD player MP3 + 2 loudspeakers in cabin
- Raymarine Seatalk/USB PC link
- 1 VHF Raymarine 240 US double handset with DSC
- Bow thruster (new props 2021)
- Highfield OM 390 Ivory + Honda 40CV - Aluminum floor and central console
This vessel won't last on the market at this price, Contact us today!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Lagoon 52, the latest model developed by the world's leading builder of cruising catamarans, marks a whole new era in the design of such boats, as indeed did its predecessor, the famed Lagoon 500.
With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, bevelled hulls, its as if levitated deckhouse and tall rig, the Lagoon 52 is no ordinary catamaran, but its originality goes a great deal further than just its "outer" appearance, or even its interior layout.
This new Lagoon is the result of lengthy discussions between the architects at Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the Italian Nauta Design agency and the Lagoon design department. These discussions led us to make some important and sometimes radical choices, while remaining faithful to what we believe in, in terms of elegance, comfort, safety, user friendliness and, it goes without saying, performance under sail.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.