Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Tortola, British Virgin Islands|
|Length at Water Line||16.51 m|
|Max Draft||1.83 m|
|Total Sail Area||2010 ft²|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Designer||Simonis Voogd/ R&C|
|Builder||Robertson and Caine|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 238 gal (Aluminum)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||4 x 412 gal (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||3 x 67 gal|
2014 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 58 – Dalliance
* 100% refurbished in her recent refit.
BUILDERS REMARKS: Nothing compares to cruising the sea aboard the Leopard 58, exclusively designed and built for The Moorings by Robertson and Caine. With a spacious, split-level floor plan featuring two cabins opening to a forward cockpit and four cabins below (all with private en-suite baths), the 5800 provides unforgettable sailing getaways for large groups.
Venture up to the enormous fly bridge and captain from the helm station with a 360-degree vantage point, all sail control lines within arm's reach, electric winches and a fully equipped Raymarine Navigation System. Performance under sail is nothing short of impeccable and made all the more pleasurable by fly bridge amenities including stylish lounge seating with an additional propane grill and wet bar/refrigerator.
Down below, you'll find spacious, teak-style decking, state-of-the-art equipment and air-conditioning, making this yacht an unrivalled leader in cruising comfort.
Inside the 5800, you'll discover a well-appointed galley with a large refrigerator, 2-drawer freezer, 4-burner gas cooker with oven & broiler, and microwave, offering the tools necessary for dining afloat. Meals can be enjoyed in the saloon, which includes plush wrap-around seating and a wet bar. The yacht also comes complete with 46” flat screen TV/DVD player, onboard WiFi, Apple TV, CD stereo with MP3 connection, as well as cockpit and fly bridge speakers.
BROKERS REMARKS: DALLIANCE is the only crewed ex-charter Leopard 58 available on the market. There is a reason that existing owners have not wanted to sell, as there is simply nothing else on the market that gives Super-Yacht feeling at this price point. Dalliance has always been the jewel of our fleet, and has been crewed by a professional team since day one. The quality and calibre of this yacht reflects this, we welcome a viewing, and can introduce you to her loyal crew.
AVAILABILITY: Released from the fleet and phase out refit in progress. Please enquire for details.
NOTE: This vessel sustained some damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been repaired following the builders guidelines. The pictures of the vessel were taken after the repairs were completed. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information on the repairs.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2600 estimated - May 2021
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 2600 estimated - May 2021
- GEARBOX: Yanmar KMH50V
- CONTROLS: Teleflex Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, original
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Core braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: Lewmar 2 x 65AST, 2-speed, self-tailing
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Lewmar 1 x 65AEST (alloy) electric
- COOKER TYPE: Smeg (5) Burner hob w separate oven
- GRILL: Yes at Flybridge wetbar
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley and dish drainer
- SHOWERS: 7 plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 7 plus flybridge
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream naugahyde in saloon and striped cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 4 x AGM 210Ah house batteries
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 x AGM 100Ah engine starter batteries
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1 x AGM 100Ah
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 20 kw Genset - 1794 hrs - May 2021
- WARPS: 6
- FENDERS: 8
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.