Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
D&D Kufner 54 from 2015 for sale!
D&D Kufner 54 is a very new design from D&D yacht sailing boat producer. Very fast and very comfortable vessel as the same time with some unique features.
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
5 cabins, 10+2 berths, 4 heads.
Featuring a Yanmar diesel engine with direct shaft drive and 110 HP power.
Equipped with full teak deck, openable swimming platform, rigging Sparcraft, air condition and heating Webasto, bow thruster, wine fridge, chartplotter in cockpit and saloon, 3 sundeck cushions, cockpit cushions, bimini top and sprayhood, LED TV etc.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
With ca. 50 m2 of flush, flat, rope free teak deck, 20 m2 of saloon, 5 cabins and 4 toilets, D&D Yachts hopes that they achieved their design mission…
“To set a new level of comfort in charter usage”
A well designed hull and attention to detail in production allows for excellent sailing speeds of 8-10 Knots cruising and a maximum of 14 Knots whilst still being very manageable. The strong Yanmar also allows for motoring speed of 8-10 Knots at ¾ throttle. In addition, the 54 provides an assuring level of comfort even in a heavy sea with a displacement of 20 Tonnes.
D&D yachts have used their 12 years experience in the charter industry to develop a charter yacht that introduces a new level of comfort and quality.
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: D&D Yachts (Croatia)
- Designer: D&D Yachts
- Design category: A
- CE Certification: CRS
- Hull colour: White
- Length(m.): 16.36
- Beam: 4.95
- Draft: 2.50
- Displacement: 20400 Kg
- Ballast: 5450 Kg
- Height (m.): 24
- Model: Yanmar 4JH4-HTE (Diesel with direct shaft drive)
- Power: 110 HP
- Water tank capacity(l): 800 (2x 400)
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 250
- Holding tank (l): 160 (2x 80)
5 cabins, 10+2 berths, 4 heads
- U- shaped saloon settee with table, and on opposite side 2 straight shaped settee with table that can be converted to 2 additional berths (with needed cushions for conversion)
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging lockers, storage underneath bed
- Starboard cabin with double bed, hanging locker
- Portside cabin with bunk bed, hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 4 Heads with Jabsco manual toilets, washbasin and shower
- Navigation desk with seat
- Bedlinen and towels
- 3 Burner gas stove with oven
- Refrigerator Vitrifrigo 40l (openable from worktop)
- Refrigerator Vitrifrigo 130l
- Wine fridge
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Kitchen utensils, cutlery
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chart plotter Garmin GPSmap 1020 (in cockpit, mounted on table)
- GPS Chart plotter Garmin echoMAP 70s (on navigation desk)
- Garmin instruments - Autopilot and Multi - with repeaters (in cockpit)
- VHF Radio Garmin 100i
- 2 Compasses Ritchie
- Navigation lights
- Air condition and heating Webasto
- Bow thruster Max-Power
- Electric anchor windlass Quick
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection + cable
- Electric bilge pump (bow and aft)
- Fresh water pump
- Shower drain pump
- LCD TV Samsung
- CD Player JVC (Usb Input, Mp3)
- Thermo/ Hygrometer, barometer and clock Cap Horizon
- Full teak deck
- Side entrances on both deck sides
- 2 Steering wheels Jefa (leather covered)
- Cockpit table (Foldable, and with storage space)
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Sun cushions for deck
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit shower (warm and cold water)
- Deck hardware Lewmar
- Winches Lewmar - 2x 40, 2x 45, 2x 55
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders Sparcraft
- Aluminium boom Sparcraft
- Roller furler
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Outboard engine bracket
- Openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini top
- Sprayhood (with openable middle window)
- Gas locker
- Safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.