Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Bormes les mimosas, Var, France|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Max Draft||1.5 m|
|Min. Draft||1.5 m|
|Total Sail Area||207 m²|
|Headsail Area||82 m²|
|Mainsail Area||125 m²|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 688 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||4 x 240 litres|
This Catamaran LAGOON 560 S2 from 2016 is superb in a limited edition "Imagine" designed with Sunbrella ! Never chartered, always used by his unique experienced owner, this is an owner's version with the master on aft starboard, one VIP on front ; in port hull, you will find the 3 double cabins, one with 2 bunks, ideal for children !
The galley up is one of the strong assets of this version ; friendly, large visibility, and very equipped. One generator ONAN 17kva, watermaker 280L/H, 2 hot water boilers of 80L each, a real heating system by Webasto, solar panels, will guarantee a maximum of comfort, without forgetting the electronic equipment complete with cameras, TV, satphone.
Manufacturer Provided Description
By bringing together the internationally-recognized talents of VPLP (naval architects) and the Nauta Design studio to create a luxurious, high-performance deep-water catamaran, Lagoon has once again stolen a march on the opposition in terms of comfort, handling and style.
- Building process: infused FRP and FRP composite with balsa core and polyester and high quality anti osmotic resin. Hull bottom and keels in solid infused laminate
- Infused balsa core structural bulkheads
- Light grey paint coat in bilges
- White gel coat hulls
- White gel coat decks with non diamond skid areas.
- Cockpit and salon on one level (no steps)
- Non skid cockpit floor (or optional cockpit floor in teak)
- U-shaped settee with 3 storages.
- Polished teak cockpit table
- Cockpit locker on portside of the cockpit: 1 door, 1 sink + mixer tap, white resin countertop (Optional Ice maker or cockpit fridge 80L / 21US gal).
- 16 spotlights recessed in hard top ceiling
- Aft crossbeam with 3 storage lockers and room for 2 x 10-person life rafts, stainless steel railing, storage for gas bottle (13kg /28lbs)
- 3 storage lockers with access from the cockpit
- 4 CABIN VERSION (owner’s cabin in starboard hull): galley in the saloon
- 5 CABIN VERSION (3 cabins in the port hull): galley in the saloon
- Starboard hull and galley in the saloon common to both versions.
- Access from the cockpit through sliding & locking door
- 3 storage under floors with hinged panels and lifting arm (3)
- 4 opening hatches on the front windows.
- Forward window curtains
- Companionway steps port and starboard behind mast bulkhead.
Forward starboard cabin
- Access from the saloon through fwd stbd companionway
- Closing the cabin with a normal door.
- Queen size bed (2,05m x 1,60m / 6’9” x 5’3”) with side access and wood slats under mattress.
- Hanging locker with storage above + bottle and glass holder.
- Under bed storage.
- High cabinet in 2 parts:
- Upper part: 2 doors, hanging locker with light and shelves.
- Lower part: 1 flap + 2 outboard side lockers
- High cabinet with storage locker with upper shelf
- Shelves, bookshelf on 2 levels (TV option)
- Shelf at desk height along outboard side
- Desk with flap
- 3 shoe storages under shelf.
- 1 opening port hole.
- 1 large one way fixed hull window
- Blind window curtains
- 1 opening deck hatch with mosquito screen and blind
- Direct access to the bathroom (mirror behind door)
- Minimum headroom 2.05m (6’9” ft)
- 1 x 220 V outlet at desk.
- Upholstered panels on ceiling liners.
- General cabin lighting with two way switch by bed side and reading lights.
- Indirect lighting under 1st shelf level and under coving.
- Two way switch bedside storage and cabin entrance
Forward starboard bathroom
- Access to the bathroom from the cabin.
- Solid resin countertop (white color).
- Mixer tap.
- Cabinet under sink.
- Teak floor.
- Storage and mirror outboard side.
- Fresh water manual toilet
- Black water tank inside shelf inboard
- Toilet paper holder
- Soap holder
- Minimum headroom 2,05 m (6’9” ft)
- Separate shower stall with Plexiglas door.
- Storage in the shower.
- Teak floor in shower and peripheral drain.
- Deck hatch in shower
- Teak seat
- Opening deck hatch with mosquito screen and blind
- 3 spotlights
- Engine access through large deck hatches Stainless steel gas struts on hatches
- 2 Yanmar 75 HP diesel engines – sail drive
- Engine throttles and control panel on steering station on flybridge
- 2 fixed propellers
- Ventilation system (natural aspiration and forced extraction)
- 1 x 220 V outlet per engine room
- 2 engine room lights
- Sound insulation of engine compartments: foam on bulkheads
220 V AC circuit
- 1 outlet per cabin (owner’s cabin: 2), 4 in the saloon, 4 in the galley, 1 per engine compartment, and 1 in the technical compartment
- 1 touchscreen 15” for running 220 V and 24 V onboard.
- 1 power source selector + voltmeter
- 30 Amp dock inlet in the aft transom with 15 m (49,21 ft) shore power cord
24 V circuit including
- 24 V 420 Ah gel service battery bank (840 Ah optional)
- Breaker-box for the 24V system in generator compartment.
- 2 engine driven 24V 110 AH Mastervolt alternators
- Access from cockpit by stair with teak steps on stainless steel frame
- Flybridge access closing system
- 1 helm station including:
- 1100mm (3’7”) diameter steering wheel
- Navigation instruments pod
- Engine throttle and control panels on steering station
- Seat for 2 persons
- 1 compass
- Windlass control on steering station
- All lines led to forward part of the flybridge around 4 winches.
- 4 line storage boxes
- Recessed sun lounging area on aft of flybridge, with storage.
- 2 large hatches, 1 large storage under the sun lounging area
- L-shaped settee
- Full batten mainsail: 125 m² (1345 sq ft) « Dymension Polyant » type Dacron, double thickness, 3 reefs
- Lagoon logo printed in the mainsail
- Furling genoa: 82 m² (883 sq ft) « Dymension Polyant » type Dacron, double thickness, UV protective strip
- Anodized aluminium mast and boom with track and traveler.
- Double spreader rig
- 2 shrouds with chafe guards
- 2 lower shrouds with chafe guards
- 1 forestay with manual furler
- 1 forestay staysail
- Anodized aluminium transversal crossbeam.
- Adjustable lazy-jacks with spreaders.
- Composite longitudinal beam
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.