Presented For Sale By:
|Location||British Virgin Islands|
|Length at Water Line||10.19 m|
|Max Draft||1.93 m|
|Min. Draft||1.6 m|
|Dry Weight||7000 kg|
|Mainsail Area||65 m²|
|Cabin Headroom||1.93 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||40 x 150 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||55 x 210 litres|
This Bavaria Cruiser 37 for sale in the BVI has the cockpit and interior volume of some of the competitions 40 footers. The British “Sailing Today’ magazine gave the Cruiser 37 a 4/5 for sailing performance. The 37 is quick, responsive, well balanced, and you only think about rolling some sail away above 18 – 20 knots. Impressive.
With a roller furling mainsail and 106% genoa, this Bavaria cruiser 37 goes from bare poles to full sail in under a minute, she is super fast to tack, and easily sailed shorthanded, with a Garmin autopilot to complement the full array of Garmin electronics, including a cockpit chart plotter.
Like the other Farr designs in the Bavaria line up, she carries her beam well aft (12 feet of it) enabling this 37 footer to have the cockpit of a 40 footer and twin helm positions. This provides for excellent visibility when helming on either tack and also gives a clear walkway through to the transom. The Bavaria signature transom lowers to give you the perfect swimming platform at anchor or at the dock. There is also a bimini to keep you shaded from the Caribbean sun whilst underway.
Ideal for your BVI Yacht Charter!
The 37 is not just a scaled version of the 33; she carries her 12ft beam well aft enabling this 37 footer to have twin helm positions. This provides for excellent visibility when helming on either tack and also gives a clear walkway through to the transom. Furthermore, the transom lowers to give you the perfect swimming platform at anchor or at the dock.
With a fully battened mainsail and 106% genoa, this Bavaria cruiser 37 goes from bare poles to full sail in under a minute, she is super fast to tack, and easily sailed shorthanded, with a Garmin autopilot to complement the full array of Garmin electronics, including an 8 inch Garmin Chartplotter which folds up out of the cockpit table. Very cool.
Below decks, there is 6ft 5” of headroom, 2 double cabins, bundles of ventilation, energy efficient led bulbs, to reduce your battery charging and engine running time, an efficient fridge, and a docking station for your iPod, with speakers in the saloon and cockpit.
This Bavaria Cruiser 37 feels like a 40!
Contact us for more information or to book a test sail today.
Occasionally we use library pictures; actual yacht may differ slightly in appearance and interior.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The CRUISER 37 is a cruising yacht for sailors who like to be sporty but don’t want to neglect the relaxing aspect of their leisure time either. Get it all with the most comfortable spaciousness – in the 2-cabin version for four people or the 3-cabin version for six. The CRUISER 37 offers sportiness and pleasure par excellence.
- Hull color white
- 5 hull windows (fixed)
- Colored stripe on hull, grey
- Deck ventilator
- Cockpit floor, side deck and coach roof with anti slip structure
- 4 Aluminium cleats
- Twin mainsheet system
- Pulpit, pushpit
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- Teak on cockpit seats
- Teak on helmsman seat
- Cockpit table
- Box for gas bottles, self drained
- Mainsail, coordinated for sport rigging, offshore-quality
- Jib, coordinated for standard fore sail reefing gear, offshore-quality
- Sport rigging
- Backstay adjuster, tackle
- Interior in solid wood and veneer, standard in mahogany
- Blinds on hatches
- Fly screen on hatches
- Salon table, foldable wings
- Covered panel ceiling in salon
- Salon with settee
- Standard upholstery
- Sideboards, shelves and cabinets
- Handholds in salon
- Handholds at companion way
- Storage space with drawers and flaps
- 2 cabins
- Cabinet in foreship and aft cabin
- Mattresses fabric "New Drell"
- Covered panel ceiling in cabins
- Pump-toilet with holding tank, disposal via seacock and deck suction
- 2 burner stove with oven
- Cooler with compressor
- Double stainless steel sink
- 4 fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher blanket
Two circuit cooling with seawater filter
Engine hour meter and rev meter
Voltmeter, fuel indicator
- Engine circuit and board circuit, separated
- Starter battery
- 2 AGM board batteries
- Shore supply 230 V (1 x 230 V AC-outlet on switch board)
(shore supply 110 V as an option)
- Main power supply with circuit breaker and control lamps
- AC-outlet package (1 per cabin and 2 in galley)
- 12 V outlet at switch board
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.