Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Length at Water Line||9.65 m|
|Max Draft||1.9 m|
|Min. Draft||1.9 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Designer||Cossutti / Italia Yachts|
|Builder||Italia Yachts - Venezia|
|Fuel Tanks||180 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||210 litres|
|Holding Tanks||15 litres|
|Hull Warranty||2 years|
Rarely available brokerage example of the Italia 12.98 with 2-cabin, 1-heads layout, complete with B&G instrument pack, full optioned, ready to sail.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Italia Yachts 10.98 will be launched in October 2019 as a great spec Demo boat. The boat has will be a price ex-factory of more than € 270.000,00 ex VAT but will be offered for sale at an amazing price. This makes this 10.98 the ideal option for those who are looking for an high quality performance cruiser at a very realistic price. Highlights of her specification include:
- Teak deck, cockpit flooring and seating
- Hull epoxy primer
- 1.95m draft T-keel
- Jefa steering with composite twin helm wheels
- German mainsheet system
- B&G instrument package with Zeus plotter
- 3x B&G 20x20 H5000 Displays at the mast
- VHF with DSC and AIS
- Eberspacher heater
- AGM batteries (with one extra battery)
- Led light on boom
- One extra water tank
- Gennaker equipment
Italia 10.98: A performance luxury yacht. Waterlines and sail plan are the brainchild of the design team of Italia Yachts and Cossutti Yacht Design. They are made to ensure an incomparable navigation experience. The wide teak cockpit, folding transom and the perfect position of hardware on deck means everything is in the right place to ensure great sailing simplicity while cruising or racing. The bright and comfortable interiors, finished in precious teak wood, are the widest and richest in innovative solutions in its category. Italia 10.98 is the perfect boat for cruising or to participate in races. The 10.98 offers class-leading interior space and a more dynamic behavior in the sea, agile and safe
Cruise at its best with Italia 10.98. Italia 10.98 exterior spaces invite crew to enjoy outdoor life, sailing and at anchor. Two comfortable and large benches make up the all teack cockpit, one of the largest for its size.
The deck is free from running rigging and thanks to the flush-deck hatches and portholes, it is possible to stretch out in the sun almost everywhere. Under the cockpit and stern benches are four large lockers in addition to the dedicated liferaft locker. The open cockpit is completed at the stern by a sunny, teak-covered bathing platform and swim ladder.
Strength and Lightness. With a displacement of just 4.800 kg, Italia 10.98 limits its weight to the typical values of racing boats. This ambitious achievement is the result of a careful optimization of each part of the boat structure. Hull and deck are laminated in sandwich at a controlled temperature, with differentiated density PVC cores covered with vinylester resins. The bottom frame with carbon fibre reinforcements is laminated on a female mould and then glued and laminated to the hull bottom.
Light and spacious interiors. Below deck the Italia 10.98 has an impressive amount of space for in an 11 meter yacht. Both saloon and cabins have height and dimensions that create a delight for on board living. The mood is warm and welcoming, designed to create a comfortable environment. The furniture, finished in precious teak with a horizontal vein, gives a refined look to the interiors. All corners of furniture, doors and bulkheads are rounded. Wide stowage spaces and craftsmanship finishes, in leather and polished stainless steel, complete the classic and timeless mood of Italia 10.98.
The lightness of the boat and the powerful water lines will give you a fast sail in the lightest of airs. In more demanding condition, excellent course holding characteristic and design rigidity togheter wit the moderate sail plan gives you the super, safe handling of the Italia 10.98.
Maurizio Cossutti – from Italia Yacht website
- The vessel complies with the European Union Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised A – Offshore.
Hull and deck Construction:
- Hull and deck are sandwich with a variable density PVC core.
- Outer layers are biaxial and unidirectional glass fibres impregnated with vinyl ester resin.
- A single structural frame, bonded internally reinforces the hull spreading the mast, keel and rigging loads.
- Hull and deck are finished in gelcoat
- Teak laid side decks, cockpit sole and cockpit bench seating in the cockpit
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel has a reverse “T” configuration with the blade and torpedo casted in lead with 3% antimony. The geometry has been designed using modern flow simulation software which allowed to obtain a very efficient wing despite of a shallow draft.
- The rudder blade is laminated with biaxial / unidirectional reinforcements and PVC core on female moulds. The rudder stock is made of anodized 6082 aluminum, CNC milled biconical with support blades. The stock bearings are self- aligning.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D1-30 3-cylinder 30hp diesel engine
- Freshwater cooling system governed by thermostat
- Saildrive gearbox
- Single lever throttle/gear control
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. 0 as of October 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed folding propeller
- Mono wheel Jefa steering system.
- 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shorepower.
- 1x 12vDC 55Ah AGM engine start battery
- 2x 12vDC 130Ah AGM service batteries
- 115 Ah engine mounted marine alternator
- 220vAC battery charger
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised fresh water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
- Hot water produced by engine-driven calorifier or via immersion heater element in 16 litre well-insulated hot water tank.
- 12vDC electric bilge pump
- 1x manual bilge pump
- 180 litre fuel capacity in one tank
- 210 litres fresh water capacity in one tank with level indicator at DC panel (with one 100 litres extra water tank)
- 15 litre black water holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G Vulcan 9 colour GPS chart plotter with integrated WiFi
- B&G Triton 2 autopilot
- 2x B&G Triton multi-displays in cockpit with wind, speed and depth transducers
- Steering compass in cockpit
- 3x B&G 20x20 H5000 Displays at the mast
- B&G V50 VHF with AIS
- Two-burner Techimpex gas stove with oven, protected by stainless steel guard
- Single inox sink with hot & cold pressurised fresh water tap
- Formica counter tops and sink cover
- 12vDC approx. 100 litre capacity top loading refrigerator with drain valve
- Manual marine toilet
- Hot & cold pressurised water supply with shower
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 6 berths in two cabins, one large double aft cabins and forward master cabin. Occasional berth on saloon settee.
- The modern design characterized by gelcoat surfaces is studied so that it can be functional in both racing and cruising situations. Some parts, such as closets and cabinets are made of fabric.
- This particular example features teak interiors
- The floor is made of marine plywood finished in antislip plastic laminate.
- Internal doors are equipped with thresholds and finished with technical frames in aluminium to increase resistance to hard usage.
- Aluminium anodised spars
- Keel-stepped mast with tapered 9/10 fractional profile.
- Two sets of swept-back spreaders
- 1x19 stainless steel discontinuous standing rigging with turnbuckles
- German mainsheet system
- All control lines led aft to companionway
- Manual backstay
- Gennaker cruise equipment (lines, tack line, 2x 50mm blocks)
- 6x Lofrans 2-speed manual self-tailing winches
- Upwind sail area: 72 sqm
- Downwind sail area: 135 sqm
- Stainless steel twin guardwires and stanchions
- Open-front stainless steel pulpit and split pushpits
- Cockpit shower
- Folding bathing ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 12vDC 700w Lofrans electric anchor windlass
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Cockpit cushions
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Liferaft 50NM Oceanic 6pp
- 6x personal flotation device
- Lifebuoy ring
- Light buoy
- First aid kit
- Acoustic signal
- Radar reflector
- Daylight signal (cone and circle)
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.