Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Sportsman Autopilot 136|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Dry Weight||95 lb|
|Engine Make||Minn Kota|
|Engine Model||45lb Thrust 12V|
Call for Availability: Fort Lauderdale
The Old Town Sportsman Autopilot 136 is a revolutionary design powered by the Minn Kota 45lb thrust 12V motor. Power to your favorite fishing spot and stay there despite winds or currents with the GPS enabled Spot-Lock technology.
The AutoPilot is Bluetooth connected and controlled by foot pedals, the i-Pilot remote, or the Minn Kota i-Pilot mobile app. Hold your course with the innovative GPS heading feature, and increase your speed or change your heading with a simple push of a button.
Built for the avid fisherman, the Autopilot 136 features EVA foam floor pads, a stable and wide double-U hull design, a breathable seat for all day comfort, tackle storage, flush-mount rod holders, and a tournament ready catch well. Its large fishing rudder maintains steerage in forward and reverse.
Come test drive an Old Town Kayak at these Florida locations:
Dania Beach / Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
- Saltwater Ready 45lb Thrust 12V Minn Kota Motor
- Spot-Lock Technology
- Hands-Free Foot Brace Steering
- Premium Breathable Seating
- Large Cockpit Design
- Four 18" Accessory Mount Tracks
- Two Forward-Facing and Two Rear-Facing Rod Holders
- EVA Foam Deck Pads
- Shallow Water Anchor Ready
- Extra Large Rudder
- Lift Assist Motor Console
- Kill Switch Key/Prop Wrench
- Console Floor Plug
- Custom Tackle Box
- Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Battery Compatible
- Three Through-Hull Wiring Kits
- Universal Transducer Mount
- Total Boat Capacity: 660lbs
- Assembled Hull: 124lbs
- Motor Console: 24lbs
- Usable Capacity(People and Gear): 512lbs
- Activity: Fishing, Hunting
- Style: Sit-on-Top
- Number of Paddlers: 1
- Propulsion: Motorized
- Hull Construction: Single Layer Polyethylene
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.