This Sunseeker 82 Yacht is a splendid blend of elegance with cherrywood interior and sportsmanship. Privately owned and never been chartered. With 4 elegantly styled cabins, sleeping eight guests, this is the perfect yacht for long family vacations or larger parties seeking sleek, modern cruising. Its layout and the design of its underbody, based, naturally, on continually evolving technology, reflect all the experience of luxury yachts gained by the British builder.
With a dynamic silhouette, slender bow and high-performance hull, the Monte Carlo 5S distinguishes itself in any sea conditions it meets. Driven by 2 Volvo IPS 600 engines, this motor cruiser is both sporty and refined, combining good power with incredible manoeuvrability. The unique hardtop lounge area on the Monte Carlo 5S is the hallmark of a luxury yacht.
Seamlessly connecting indoor and outdoor spaces, the main deck features a sunroof, which opens above the driving station. The interior saloon is a very well-ventilated, elegant and comfortable living space. The lower deck boasts three cabins with en-suite shower rooms fitted out elegantly with attention to detail. Highly customizable, the Monte Carlo 5S is as charming in a modern light brushed oak ambiance as it is in a warmer matt walnut.
- Finition exclusive - Cabine Marin – Climatisation – 2 écrans SIMRAD NSO 16’ – TV dans les 3 chambres – four – Hotte – Propulseur – Passerelle hydraulique – projecteur sous marin – table sur hard top électrique pour transformation en bain de soleil – meuble cuisine sur tableau arrière – réfrigérateur sur hard top – store banne sur cockpit – rideaux extérieur sunworker – toile d’ombrage sur hard top – coque bleue
Antifooling > 2021
Entretien moteurs > 2021
IPS > 2021
Générateurs > 2021
Echangeurs > 2021
SPHEREFISH is one of the very few 86 ‘Hatteras Convertibles ever built. Powered by MTU 16V-2000, it cruises comfortably at 18 knots with a top speed of 24 knots, and its 5,000 gallon (18927l) fuel capacity provides extended range. Her highly customized high-gloss cherry interior features a four-cabin layout to include the Captain, her VIPs, and two twin cabins. Two separate crew cabins are located at the private aft with cockpit access.
REFIT (2020 - 2021)- New bridge cowl cylinders
- Cleaning of diesel tanks
-Installation of 34 fillers to have access to cleaning the diesel tanks
- Refurbishment of guest / VIP / Master cabin linings
- Repair of ceiling linings
- New fishing armchair cover
- New awning to close the saloon cockpit and protect from rain or wind
- New awning in black micro-perforated screen to have "privacy" in the lounge cockpit while allowing air to pass through
- Awning for bench seats and exterior wheelhouse
- New black screen protection for the side windows (sun protection for the interior)
- New heather gray exterior upholstery
- Complete repair of the fishing seat
- Complete boat polish (hull and superstructure)
- Resumption of all varnishes inside
- Gilding of all spots
- Gilding of all the cupboard handles and door handles
- 2 new B&G Display H5000 wind indicator
- New Furuno probe for sonar
- 4 Erans Led LCD 15 '' and 17 '' for the plotter, Radar and CCTV
- 11 FENDERTEX rebates
- Complete overhaul of Cruise Air Dometic air conditioning
- Change of all mirrors and lighted cabins tower mirrors
- Complete box new original MTU turbo exhaust
- Changing a P1200BXT-SP 1200 Dometic air conditioning unit
- Full inspection of the extinguishers / life rafts
- Miele G6835 SCVI Dishwasher
- Miele WWB 0250 WCD washing machine
- Dryer Miele T7644C
- 2 new membranes for the watermaker
- Overhaul of Outrigger cylinders
- Change of all seawater valves (17)
- Trim for inspection cylinder flaps
- Underwater Lights Review
- Fairing with Antifouling Hempel Globic 9000
- Changing the propeller shaft bushings (hydrolube bushings)
- New Anodes
- Anchor chain 100m and new anchor of 90 Kgs
- New carpet in the guest area
- New 4K TV with large screens in the living room and Master cabin
- New camera
- Installation of a small footbridge to descend to the quay from the rear.
We have sent your information directly to the seller.
You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Please reload this page and try again later.